1

---Hussain's POV ---

And as soon I said those words I knew I messed up. I need to apologize. However, she was gone. Who would stay anyways after hearing that?

***Beep*** ***Beep***

What is that sound?

I woke up and realized I had the same dream again. It's been happening for a while now.

I turned my alarm clock and sat up in bed. Who is that girl and why do I keep having a dream about her? Why the hell would I feel guilty about anything? What can I possibly say to her that would make me feel guilty?

Brushing my thoughts away I decided to get up and get ready for the day.

Once done with that I went downstairs to go and eat.

Today was a school day and just like the rest of school days I started with complaining about having to go.

I got a bit late so I didn't get time to hang out with my friends. Oh well, there's always break time.

This time was different though. Normally walking to class I end up getting distracted by girls. You'll eventually find out why, but for today my thoughts went back to the girl in my dreams.

No, not girl of my dreams. Girl in my dreams! She was nothing like the girl of my dreams.

I got to class and sat in my desk. Eventually forgetting about her.

A/N
HEY! 😄 Hope you liked chapter one. This book is a birthday dedication to aryasays :) Happy birthday Aru!! 😄🎂🎆🎉

And I hope you all enjoy it as well 😁

** *The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means -including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.*****