23

---Hussain's POV---

"So I see that you are making my best friend your next victim," Aakash said.

Seriously? I can't get a break from this guy.

I was just sitting outside waiting for Atif to show up and this is the first thing this guy says.

"I'm not planning on hurting her," I said. "And just FYI she's your best friend, that has been established. You have made that very clear, but you need to start learning that she is my girlfriend."

"Let's just see how long you two last," he said.

"I'm sure we are going to last a very long time," I said.

"Just how long you've lasted with other girls," he said sarcastically.

This close to hitting this guy.

Thankfully Atif came before I could and we left.

---Ananaya's POV---

I hate how protective Aakash is about his friend. It's like he forgets about me.

After the show them two still spend so much time together.

I know she has a boyfriend and I know she does spend time with him but I'd appreciate if she was just out of the picture and I knew exactly what I'd have to do.

---Hussain's POV ---

"I'm going to kill him," I said frustrated after having told Atif everything.

"Relax. Do you even love her?" He asked.

"I'm starting to," I said.

"Then just try to ignore him. I understand that it'll be hard, but you have to put her above everyone else," he said.

"Ya,I guess," I said.

"Take her out again and this time tell her that you love her," he said.

"I will," I said.

"If she knows that you love her then the chances of someone coming between you two will decrease," he said.

"That's true. I'll definitely do it now," I said.