39

----Arya's POV ----

I couldn't attend my friend/roommates wedding and I was seriously upset. I had just gotten a new job so they weren't giving me the day off.

However, she was coming with her husband today and I was beyond excited.

I had just finished cleaning when the doorbell rang.

I invited them in. I knew she was marrying Atif, but I didn't have anything against him so I didn't care. Plus, it's her life not mine.

They stayed for about an hour and then they left. About a half hour later I left as well to meet up with some people.

On my way there I was pulled by someone and I couldn't even scream for help, because they had covered my mouth.

Once I was turned to face the person I got even more mad.

"Of course, I should have expected something low like this from you," I said.

"You don't even talk to me anymore. I miss you like crazy, but you have no problem talking to my friends," Hussain said.

---Hussain's POV ---

I could not get over the fact that she was in front of me. After two years, the girl of my dreams is standing in front of me again.

"I have nothing against your friends," she said.

"Okay, that is understandable," I said.

I sighed.

"God, I missed you so much. You are still as beautiful as you were 2 years back," I said.

"Okay. Can I go now? I had to meet up with someone," she said.

"Can't you stay? We have to talk this out," I said.

"He hates waiting," she said. "And I'd hate to keep him waiting. Especially, because of someone like you."

She was going to go but I pulled her back.

"Listen to me carefully. For two years, I've been thinking about you non-stop. I haven't been with another girl, because I'm in love with you," I said.

"Or," she said. "It's because you ran out of money to make bets with."

"Are you stupid? What the hell is your problem? I'm freaking insanely in love with you and you don't care! I've hoping to catch a glimpse of you for the past 2 years and I've dying to hear your voice," I said.

She interuppted me and said, "Congratulations. You did, can I now?"

"Go! I don't care anymore! I can find someone better than you. Not a some b*tch wh doesn't give a f*ck about how others feel," I said upset and angry.

And as soon I said those words I knew I messed up. I need to apologize. However, she was gone. Who would stay anyways after hearing that?

I had just called her a b*tch.

About a second later I realized my dream had come true. The one dream I never wanted to come true had just been lived in real life and there was no way out of it now.

A/N

THANKS FOR OVER 1K COMMENTS 😄