21

--Hussain's POV ---

I made sure to invite my friends, but I realized while getting ready that I have no idea what to wear. Is it traditional clothes? Dress up or casual?

I just decided to go with my gut and threw on dark black jeans that could pass as slacks with a button up shirt and was good to go.

---Arya's POV ---

"I'm so nervous," I said before we had to walk out.

"You'll be good," Aakash said.

Ananya came and joined us. Well, him more since they are together.

She didn't like me a lot, and it was the same reason Hussain didn't like Aakash. The amount of time we spend with each other.

"Showtime," someone told us and left.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

Ananya had to go into the audience while we took center stage.

We definitely had too much fun on stage. I felt like I was hosting an award show with someone like Kapil Sharma.

"And that brings an end tonight. Let's give a huge round of applause to all the teams that competed," Aakash said.

He sounded happy and relieved.

"And let's give an even bigger round of applause to my co-host and best friend!" He said.

I smiled at that as the audience cheered and applauded.

"Let's not forget to cheer for the man who's been hosting this event forever," I said.

The audience cheered for him.

"Thank you all for coming. Have a great evening and drive safe," I said ending the event.

People started leaving.

When I saw Hussain, I went and hugged him. To me he never seemed like the person who would attend these events.

"You did a great job," he said.

"Thank you. I was so nervous," I said.

"Didn't show," he said.

That made me feel better.

I noticed he was looking at someone and followed his eyes to see Aakash giving me a warning look.

"Hey, ignore him please," I said.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Starving. I would've threw up if I ate before, because of how nervous I was," I said.

"Let's go," he said.