32

---Arya's POV ---

Yesterday was one of the best days of this not only this relationship but also my life.

It was so romantic and it being with him was incredible. I knew that he was the guy that I'd want to be in my life forever.

In fact I was really missing him so I decided to go and hang out with him until class started.

On the way there, I ended up bumping into Aakash and we sat and talked for a while.

He had to go to class eventually, so I decided to go with Hussain once he had left.

---Hussain's POV ---

"I'm telling you dude, it was such a great time," I said.

He laughed at that.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, it's just funny hearing you so in love," Atif said.

"Ha-Ha, it's so funny," I said sarcastically.

"Dude, I have to go. I'll see you later," he said and left.

A few minutes later I was joined by Ananaya.

Oh my God, here we go again, I thought to myself.

----Arya's POV----

Hussain with Ananaya again? What the hell is seriously going on?

I decided to go and listen to them, and not come in front.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" He yelled at her.

I had never seen Hussain this angry, not even during the night of the dance.

"Are you mad that I found out?" She asked.

Found what out?

"It's not going to make a difference," he said.

"Then take care of what I told you," she warned  him.

Why is she warning him?

He just glared at her.

"Otherwise, I'll tell her that the only reason you are dating is her is because of a bet you made with your friends," she said.

I was extremely shocked to hear that. I waited for Hussain to say something and tell confirm that it's not real.

"It's not my fault that your boyfriend is clingy as f*ck," he said.

So this was this about, to break our friendship.

"Oh shut up. That bet of yours had nothing to do with their friendship," she said.

What the hell?!

"You didn't even know about my boyfriend until you started dating her," she said.

I'm so confused!

"You know what, tell her about the bet. Let's see if she'll even believe you," he said and left.

Tears started coming out of my eyes after I've been fighting them back. I can't believe he said that left. He basically told her to go and break my heart and he expects me to not let her words affect me, because I love him.

If I hadn't heard this, I would've thought she was lying but now it's confirmed.

The player had played me.

Playing For KeepsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara