18

---Hussain's POV ---

Today was the day of the date. As yesterday, she told me she only has today available.

I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I've been way too many dates before to be this nervous.

I even told that to Atif and he told me, it's because she's different.

Which was true. She was different. Definitely a good kind of different as well.

I threw on slacks with a blue button up shirt and left. It was the first time I dressed up a bit for a casual date.

I went to go and get her and was blown away by how she looked. She's the only person that can make simple look amazing.

"You clean up well," I said

"As I've been told before," she said.

"Who told you before?" I asked thinking I knew the answer.

"You," she said. "During the dance."

My guess was wrong.

The drive to the restaurant was quiet, but it wasn't awkward. Somehow, the silence was exactly what we needed.

Once we got there is made sure to do simple things such as open the door, in order to see how she'd respond.

"We're splitting the bill," she said as we sat down.

"It's okay. I can pay," I said.

"No, thanks for brining me here though," she said.

"I'm paying. That's final & your welcome," I said.

A waitress came to take our order and left.

"So why me? Why the sudden interest in me when you can have any girl you want?" She asked.

There's something I wasn't expecting.

"Your different. A good different. You took me off the path I was on and brought me on to the right one without even knowing. I understand that you may not fully trust me, even though you say you do, but I want your trust more than I've wanted anyone's," I said.

That's when I realized it as well. I want her trust and not for the money.

Once we were done eating the waitress came with the bill and I noticed her number on in it.

"You'll never catch a break," Arya laughed.

I wrote a note on the receipt.

Clearly, I'm here with a girl so I don't see the point of this. Better luck next time. And don't forget to show this to your manager because you've lost a customer. And there's no way your getting a tip...Oh wait, actually here's a tip..don't flirt with people who are on a date. That's rude and disrespectful.

"Shall we?" I asked Arya.

"What did you write?" She asked and I showed her.

"You are something else," she said as we left the restaurant.

Funny, how times I've thought of her like that.