27

--Arya's POV---

Our project came first and then the hosting of the event with a performance.

During our first gig together, someone saw something between the two of us and wanted to do a project with us two together.

I hadn't been touch with either of the two guys, Hussain and Aakash, until today.

I can see that Hussain is trying to like him, which I really appreciated.

Once everything was set, Aakash and I were ready to rock and roll.

Once we were finished with the entire project everyone applauded.

I went to my dressing room and switched into sweats and a t-shirt. I walked out to see Hussain was already waiting for me. Aakash and texted me that he left, because he had somewhere to be.

"You did an amazing job," Hussain said as I walked out.

"Thanks for coming. It really means a lot to me," I said.

"Of course," he said.

"I really love you," I said.

"Me too," he said.

We said bye to the other crew members and walked out.

"School will be starting off again," I said.

"I know," he sighed.

"At least, we will definitely get to see each other then," I said.

"Ya, about that, how come you were ignoring me for so long?" He asked.

Oh oh! Busted!

"I was busy with work and these projects," I lied.

"Okay," he said.

But I knew that he knew I was lying. At least he didn't act on it.

"Just one more project right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay,"he said.

"At least, then you'll be done with him," he said mostly to himself but it was loud enough for me hear.

Instead of saying anything, I decided to keep my mouth shut and just let it be.

They'll get along eventually, because I know that none of them would ever want to hurt me.