20

-Arya's POV ---

"I f*cken warned you to stay away from him!" Aakash yelled at me.

I can't believe him. I just told him everything that happen when i met Hussain this past weekend and how it made me feel happy and this was his reaction.

I was scared to tell him earlier but once Hussain and I started spending more time together he wanted answers so I told him.

"He doesn't love you," he said.

"I know he doesn't. We have to give our relationship some time," I said.

"Relationship? Are you stupid? What relationship? He's not someone who can keep a relationship," he said.

"You don't know his full past," I said.

"I know everything about him. He's going to play with you and once he's bored of you, he's going to drop you and move on," he said.

"I'm giving him a chance whether you like it or not," I said in a firm voice.

Never in my life did I think I'd be defending Hussian. Ever!

"Fine, but if he breaks your heart don't come crying to me," he said.

"Aakash, your friend. In fact my best friend. You need to trust me," I said.

"We have to do the show tomorrow," he said.

"I remember that," I said.

He got his stuff and before walking out he turned back to me and siad,"I'm dead serious about the heartbreak thing."

With that he left.

I hope I didn't loose him.

----Hussain's POV ----

"Hey handsome," some girl said sitting next to me.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

''Why don't you get to know me, say over a drink?'' She asked.

"I have a girlfriend," I said and left.

I got a text from her while walking back home, asking if she can come over and I replied with, of course.

I got home about a minute before she did.

She told me about Aakash had told her.

"I doubt it. He may annoy me, but he really cares about you," I said.

"I guess," she sighed.

"But babe, I don't plan on breaking your heart so chill out," I said.

"You better not," she said.

"I'm not. And one more thing, I heard your still hosting with him tomorrow, is it true?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there to support you," I said and she smiled.

"Tell your friends to come as well," she said. "All money will go to a charity."

She seemed so excited about it, that I forgot about what was going on between my friends and I, and just agreed.

"Thank you!" She said hugging me right away in excitement.

I hugged her back. To be honest, I didn't want to let go, but I knew we had to.

"So tell me something," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your other friends, do they have girlfriends?" She asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

Unless, I probably make a bet with them, but I don't want any girl to get hurt by them. I especially don't want karma to get involved and have my girl get hurt in the process.

"Just wondering," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"By the way, I hope tomorrow goes well," she said.

"It will," I said.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"Because a perfect girl will be hosting it, making it a perfect evening," I said and she blushed at that.

"Perfect huh?" She asked.

"Absolutely perfect," I said.

A/N
so I did this chapter last night but I'm guessing it didn't show up so here u go again :)