35

-Arya's POV----

"Hey! Hey! Hey!"

I turned to see Atif and he was catching his breath.

"Ya?" I asked.

"Listen, I know you are probably mad with Hussain and you have every right to be. But he's seriously in love with you," he said.

"Stop. Please just stop there. I understand that you are his friend but I don't believe you because of bias," I said.

"Understandable, but please listen to me. Yes, I admit he was stupid but he fell so hard for you. I've never seen him the way I've seen him with you. And he's never talked about anyone the way he talks about you," he said.

"I just don't and can't care right now," I said and left.

---Hussain's POV---

I didn't go to school today. The only person I was trying to get off this path and fix my transcript for doesn't even care anymore so what's the point?

I honestly felt as if I'd lost everything.

My family was already gone and now the girl who meant everything to me and gave me a reason to live was gone as well.

I wish I never made that stupid bet. I wish I could just be with her right now but she's stubborn and won't listen to anyone.

There was a knock on my door and I went to go and open it.

"Wow, you look awful," Atif said.

I didn't say anything so he just walked in and closed the door.

"Have you eaten anything?" He asked.

I didn't answer.

"Seriously?" He asked looking around.

My floor was covered with our pictures and tissues because of crying.

Yes, I cried! My family was dead and she was all I had and now she's gone now.

"Get up," he said.

I didn't move.

He dragged me across the floor to the sofa & made me sit there.

"Hussain, I talked to her today," he said.

Now he had my attention.

"She's stubborn!" He whined and I smiled at that.

"Finally," he said.

"It's okay bro, we will get her back," he said.

"Hope so," I said in a low voice.

"It's going to be hard but I know what she means to you, so I'm going to work my a*s off and only take my sigh of relief when you both are married," he said.

I laughed at that.

"Thank God," he whispered to himself.