37

---Arya's POV---

''I know I'm the last person you want to see, but I need to talk to you," I said.

"We don't have anything to talk about," Aakash said.

''You were my best friend and you left me. I needed you the most and you walked away. I just wanted to say thanks for showing me that you were only there for the ups in my life and I have to deal with the lowest and hardest point myself," I said.

"Stop acting all b*tchy. Your boyfriend is the reason I had to break up with my girlfriend. Tell him to stop coming in between people,"he said.

Now I'm confused.

"What?" I asked confused and he told me everything that happen.

"How is that his fault?" I asked.

He didn't answer and I left.

The entire night only one thing kept replaying in my head and that was the conversation Aakash had told me about.

I decided to go and talk with Ananaya tomorrow. I know that she may lie to me, but I also know that how strong the feelings are from both sides for the other person.

Aakash and her will get back together in a heartbeat.

I wish my relationship with Hussain could have been like that as well but he only uses girl and I was unfortunately one of them.

Except I was played with a different way. Instead of being played with the other girls are, he played with heart and my feelings.

I don't think I can forgive him and I'm not even sure if I want to try to forgive him.

Will it even be worth it? What if he hurts me again? What if I just forgive him and go away from his life?

Wait, that last one could work.

With that thought I fell asleep.

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄😄
2 updates as a gift to my readers 😀