31

---Hussain's POV---

I was sitting alone waiting for my girlfriend to show up and I was getting really annoyed that I had to wait for about almost an hour.

After waiting for that long, I finally saw her coming. Of course, she was with Aakash. Now, I know why it took her sometime.

He left and she came over.

"Sorry, I was busy with Aakask, because we had to finish up some paperwork stuff with the hosting event and charity money," she said.

"Okay," I said.

"So let's go," she said.

We had decided to go out for a film and then to go for dinner.

I forgot about how much I waited for her and about Aakash. It was as if there was just the two of us.

We were now just sitting alone on the beach, watching the sunset.

I had my arm wrapped around her and her head was resting on my shoulder.

"I wish we can be like this forever. No drama, and just the two of us," she said.

"Me too," I said kissing her hair.

We were  quiet for a bit.

"Hey, what were you and Anaya talking about the other day?" She asked.

"Who?" I questioned.

She laughed at that and said never mind.

Wait, the name was familiar. She was the one who introduced me that day I was in the library and said that her boyfriend warned her to stay away from me.

But why didn't that hit me when I saw her? Why only now?

I still decided to answer her question.

"It was nothing important babe. Don't worry about it," I said.

"Okay," she said.

We both stayed there until the it got cold and the sun had set.