5

---Arya's POV---

Stupid idiot asking for my name. I know exactly who he was and I was not about to give into him so easily. 

I do not even see what other girls see in him. 

I finished my shift and went home. I did my homework and then made dinner while studying. How? Well, once put my dinner then the oven then I pulled out my book and did some studying.

After I ate and finished up my homework, I went to sleep.

--Hussain's POV---

"I still do not think this a good idea," Atif said.

"Shut up. It kept me up on all night," I said.

Today morning, well for since I couldn't sleep, I got up at five. 

At the moment I was trying to convince him that we should get a group friends together and go to that same restaurant. Of course, he would warn me against it but I was not one to back down.

"She seems like a decent girl.Leave her alone,"he said.

"Try to understand. I must have done something or will so I have to figure it out," I said.

"Can't you just go around with the sluts and whores you are normally with?"He asked.

"Once I get this girl figured out! And by the way, not all girls are like that," I said.

"The one's that throw themselves at you are,"he said.

"Whatever,"I said. "I'm calling the others and we are going to that place again."

"Make it for the weekend," he sighed.

"Yeah! I knew you wouldn't bail on me!" I said excited.

I called others and they all agreed to come.I decided to leave the dream part out. Wouldn't want to hurt my image.