28

--Ananaya's POV---

At least school started again and I hope that Aakash and Arya don't cross paths at all.

I know they had to do this weekend, but at least it's their last event together.

I saw Aakash hanging out with his friends and dragged him away to talk to him.

"What was that?" He asked.

"You ignored me all break long," I replied.

"I didn't ignore you. I was either talking, texting or with you a majority of the break," he said.

"I don't care. I need you to spend time with me more," I said.

"Fine," he said. "But for now I have to go to class."

He left before I could say anything else.

I realized it was almost time for my class as well, just 20 minutes left.
I was walking past a few guys when I heard, Hussain, Arya and bet in the same sentence.

Oh! So he's only with her because of a bet. This just got fun.

I found Hussain sitting on a bench alone and decided to take advantage of the knowledge I had.

"How much?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" He asked looking up from his phone.

"How much did you bet, you know in order to date her?" I asked.

Hussain'sPOV

Who is this girl and how does she know about this bet?

"I'm so confused, as to what you are talking about? What bet? I love her," I said.

"Save it. I heard some guys talking about it," she replied.

What a way to start the school period.

"And? That doesn't prove anything," I said.

"Tell your girlfriend to stay in her limits and this will be out little secert," she said and left.

I'm seriously so confused. What did she do, that'd I have to tell her to stay in her limits? And how does she know about this bet, when two of the guys don't even go to school here anymore?

There's something fishy about her and I need to figure it out.