25

Arya's POV---

After debating with myself of whether or not I should tell Aakash what happen, I decided to go against it. He will find out everything eventually.

If I do tell him, God only knows what he will do.

Plus, we had another show to do together and this one we will also be performing in it, so it's better if I keep quiet and avoid making things awkward between the two of us.

"How's your relationship going?"

Speak of Aakash. He just came and sat by me. I was currently on break at work and he was always allowed into the break room, because the manager thought he was a great person.

"Hi, to you as well," I said.

"We aren't close enough to have a conversation without having to say hi first?" He questioned jokingly.

"But it'd still be nice if you said it," I said.

"Okay..hi," he said.

"Hey!" I said laughing.

"Anyways, are you ready to perform?" He asked.

"Once we get some choreography," I said.

"Not a problem. At your service," he said.

I laughed at that.

"So this show thing, what's it for?" I asked.

"It's for chairty. All the money will go to the arts department, because apparently people think it's okay to take money from the arts department. They're stupid!" He said.

"Do you consider that chairty?" I asked.

My question went unanswered as his phone went off.

"Ananaya," he said. "Have to go."

With that he left.

Thankfully, I was able to avoid answering the question that he started the conversation with.

But for how long will I able to avoid it?