24

A few weeks later

--Hussain's POV ----

I had to hold off on the date due to finals week.

Now, that we are on break it'll be nice to spend it with her.

The date was today and I had planned out everything of how I'm going to tell her.

I got to her house and she was looking amazing. Simple, as always but still amazing.

We got to the restaurant and started  up a conversation

"Is something bothering you? You seem off," she said.

"It's nothing," I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Alright," he said.

Our food came and we ate in silence.

Once we were done, I drove us to a spot from my childhood.

"You want to know more about my past?" I asked.

"At a location like this, yes please!" She said.

I laughed at that.

We were currently in a park, but this park didn't have much. Just three benches, a sign that said 3 laps = 1 mile and two trash cans.

However, it wasn't messy or anything. It was quite nice.

"This is where I told the first girl I ever liked how I felt about her," he said.

"And when was this?" She asked.

"Before my family's accident," I said.

"Makes sense," she said.

"Ya, but the reason I brought you here is because of how much interest you have in my past," I said.

"Thanks. I really appreciate getting to see the Hussain that is hidden under this 'bad boy/player' type of person," she said.

I smiled at that.

"Uummm, there's also another reason that I brought you here," I said.

"Which is?" She asked.

"Just how I had told that girl here, I want to tell you the same thing. Only difference is I told her that I liked her but you, I love you," I said.

She seemed surprised by what I said. She didn't say anything for a bit. That scared me, because I thought I was going to have a repeat of what happen, since the first girl said we should just be friends.

"I can't believe you. Are you serious?" She asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

I nodded.

She hugged me.

"I'm so happy that you said that! I thought you seriously would just use me," she said.

"I understand, but I've told you that I'm not going to hurt you," I said.

"Ya," she said.

"You need to tell me how you feel about me," I said but it came out quieter than I intended it to.

"I love you too," she said.

"Really?" I asked suprised.

She nodded.