16

---Hussain's POV ---

So we see that you've finally got her to go out with you. Here is the money that we owe you.
Congratulations 😉😂😋

That's what I woke up to. A note on my desk and money.

I didn't tell them that we weren't technically going out, nor was I planning to tell them anytime soon.

From the evening of the dance and until today I kept having dreams with her but in these we were more close, like actual boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know why, but I was okay with it.

Got my money and didn't get in trouble with the dean, it's perfect.

I put the money away and left to school.

Once I got to school i went to look for Atif to tell him everything, but I ended up seeing Arya with Aakask.

Why am I not liking this? It's not like I actually like her. Eh, I'm going to call it quits anyways.

I got a text right before leaving from my friends.

You'll get the rest of the money when it's official. A date to the dance wasn't confirming it. 😎

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I could have sworn that was all of the money!

Sh*t! Now, we are going to have to make it official. Ugh!

Well at least now I can take her away from him. Because, I could've sworn I was feeling jealous for a second or two.

"Staring is considered rude," Atif said.

"Hey! I was going to tell you something but change of plans," I said.

I told him everything that happen.

"Then you date her,"  he said.

I stared at him confused. I'll never understand what he wants.

"But do it for your dream not for the money," he added.

"Thanks for that," I said. "I'm  going to go  and talk to her."

"Good luck," he said and I went.

I was praying that Aakash would leave but of course he wasn't going to.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," they said.

"Can we talk?" I asked her.

"Of course," she said.

"He can talk here," Aakash said.

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?

They both waited for me to continue.

"Well, I just wanted to say thanks for coming to the dance with me. I'm sorry about what happen when we left," I said.

"Don't be sorry. It meant a lot that you stood up for me," she said. "But you could've gotten hurt in the fight."

"How do you know about that?" I questioned.

"Your kind of popular, word gets around," she said. "And also Atif told me."

"Ooohh," I said.

I should have guessed.

"So uumm, do you think that we can go out on another date. Well, first date. I don't know, do you consider this dance a date? I'll shut up now," I said.

She laughed at that.

"I think we can," she said.

"Your highness?" I asked Aakash. "Is it fine with you?"

I tried to imply that I was annoyed with him being there all the time.

"Ya, I'll be there,"he replied.

Great going Hussain. You did a perfect job, I scolded myself sarcastically.

"Oh my God! YES! This will be so fun," Arya said excited.

I'm about to cancel on my own date which was my own idea because of this!

"Great," I said, but on the inside of was cursing myself.

"I'm so excited now," she said.

"That's awesome. I'll see you later," I said to her.

"I'll take my leave, your highness," I said to him.

--Arya's POV ----

"Your highness," I said laughing after Hussain had left.

"I can't breathe," I said in between my laughs.

"You do know he was implying that he doesn't want me around you," he said.

"I don't care. It's too funny," I said.

"We should do the hosting of the upcoming show together. Let's see how much we can bother him," he said.

"But that's your thing," I said.

"If he is serious about you, this is the only way to find out," he said.

"I'm in," I said.