10

---3rd Person POV---

As the days started to count down Hussain began to realize how hard this really was.

Not only was she the same girl that he knew from the dream, which he had again but she was not showing the slightest sign of interest in him.

Convinced he would end up losing this bet, he decided to talk his friends out of it.

Now a bet is obviously a two way thing. Either he gets paid or he has to pay. Of course, when he found out that, Mr. Player decided to keeping playing.

---Arya's POV ---

Stupid project. Stupid Hussain! Actually, I'm going to stick with stupid Hussain, because the project ain't that bad.

"Hey partner," he said.

Speak of the devil.

"So how have you gotten done?" He asked.

"Enough. You may leave now," I said.

"This is a partner project. Just FYi, I have done my part," he said.

"Congratulations. You learned how to open a book and read it," I said sarcastically.

"Okay, what the hell is your problem?" He asked.

"Simple. It's you," I said. "I do not like you. And I definitely am not about to be used by you."

"Who said I'm using you?" He asked.

His intended for to come out as a regular question, but it came out as a question he needed a desperate answer to.

"Your tone of voice," I answered.

I packed my things and left from there.

I met up with Aakask on the way there.

"How's it going bestie?" He asked putting his arm around my neck in a friendly manner.

"Let's see, I am stuck with an idiot for a project. I have to see him and talk to him. Oh, and now I need a new job, because he won't leave me alone," I said.

"He showed up at your work again?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm going to kill him," he said.

"Can you do it after we turn in the project, wouldn't want my grade to be affected," I said sarcastically.

"Of course," he replied in the same sarcastic tone.

We both ended up laughing.

"Thanks for making me feel better," I said.

"Always," he said.

A/N--》cover credit Fakhriya_H 😁