22

---Hussain's POV ---

"Tell me more about your past," she said while we were  driving back.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said.

"Any special place that you went to in order to just take a break from life?" She asked.

"Yes. The movies espically. I always wanted to be an actor so I'd sneak into a movie and watch how the actors then performed," I said.

It felt so amazing to tell that to someone. I love how she wants to get to know about my past.

"Did you ever have a celebrity crush?" She asked.

"Don't we all," I replied.

She nodded.

"At least once in our life," she said.

"Seriously," I said.

"Any other girlfriends?" She questioned.

"I have a friend that's a girl," I said.

"Really?" She asked.

"I'll take you to meet her," I said.

"At this hour?" She asked.

"Yes. We used to date, but we ended it. She was the only one who thought it was okay to still be friends," I said.

"Oh. What does she do for a living?" She asked.

"She's a fashion designer," I said.

"Why didn't it work out?" She questioned.

"I don't know. It just didn't," I said.

We got to a red light and I took her hand. She looked at me.

"I'm kind of glad it didn't now," I said.

"Green light," she said making me laugh.

---Arya's POV ---

We got to a beautiful house. It looked like something taken out of a movie. I was blown away by it.

A girl who was absolutely pretty  opened the door. I felt like nothing in front of her.

She looked she was about to go somewhere. Her hair was braided to one side, she had earnings and make-up on.

Damn, I'm going to lose him to her in a heartbeat

"Hussain! Oh my God! It's been too long. Please come in," she said.

We walked inside and I was blown away once again at how beautiful it was.

"I'm so sorry about the mess. I wasn't expecting anyone," she said.

"You still haven't changed," he said.

"I completely forgot to introduce myself," she said turning to me. "Hi. I'm Nayna."

"Arya," I replied.

"I like your name," she said.

"Thank you," I said.

We all sat down and talked, although a majority of the talking was done by them two.

"So how come she's the only girl that I get to meet. I mean out of all the girls you've dated?" She asked him.

"Because she's different. And she's actually my girlfriend. You know if I told anyone else, I was still friends with you, they'd probably kill me. But she didn't complain," he said.

I had no idea how to respond to that.

"Well, you two are welcome here whenever you want," she said.

"Uumm, were you going somewhere?" I asked.

"Oh no. I was just trying to see what look would fit for a fall fashion show. My room is a mess of jewelry, make-up and make-up remover wipes," she said.

"Ooohhh okay," I said.

"You guys should come to my show," she said.

"Definitely," Hussain said before I could say anything.

We stayed for a bit more and then left.

"Thanks for letting me meet someone from your past," I said.

"There's no need to thank me," he replied. "I'm happy you want to get to know about my past."

"Of course. If we are dating, then obviously we need to know about each other's past," I asked.

"You are so different," he said.

I wondered how I was different. What was it about me that made me different?

A/N
dbkidhoomie Shurti95 BTRsWantedrusher I mentioned Nayana in the book..are u happy now? 😂 lol jk...thx for the support ☺ This chapter is for you guys ^_^