26

---Hussain's POV---

"But is it necessary to tell him everything?" I asked.

We had decided to meet up for a little brunch date.

"Either we tell him or he finds out, and if he finds out things won't be looking good," Arya said.

"Let's tell him after the show so then you don't have to worry about any awkwardness," I said.

"That's exactly what I was thinking!" She said suprised.

I laughed at her excitement. It was adorable how excited she got over little things.

"You want to know something about me?" She questioned.

"Why not? You know about my past," I replied.

"I wasn't the type of person to everyone who would ever go against my best friend or hide anything from him, but I don't know what it is when it comes to you, I don't mind," she said.

"That's why you told me to ignore him the other day," I asked and she nodded.

I thought about everything for a while.

"He sees us together all the time, he knows that your my girlfriend, so now we have to hide the fact that can actually save us?" I asked.

"You can try to tell him that I love you as well, but he's never going to accept it or accept you," she said.

"Why do I care if he accepts me? I need your family to accept me and you," I said.

"Obviously I do or we wouldn't be here today," she said.

Tone! Her tone! She was getting mad. Why was she getting mad? We are hiding the one thing that actually get him off my back and leave our relationship alone.

"So anyways, when is this performance and hosting?" I asked switching the topic.

Otherwise, I knew I'd get mad and say something.

"Next week and we also have one project to do together," she said.

"What kind of project? Because last we," I said pointing my fingers at her and I. "Had a project, he had a problem."

"Can't you two just get along? Is it seriously just too much to ask for?" She asked.

But before I could answer she left. Just stormed off.

I paid for for are food and went home.

I don't know if I can ever put up with him, but if I'm going to then I'm going to have to pretend to be okay with him.