33

---Arya's POV---

I cried and cried and cried. I couldn't believe him! People tried to warn me about him and I was so stupid to think that he was actually different. God, why am I so freaking stupid! 

He called and texted me, but after everything I heard today, I decided to ignore him

I've been hurt by him and I know my ignoring him wasn't going to hurt him but to me at that time when I wasn't thinking straight, I thought it was going to hurt him. 

---Hussain's POV---

Why the hell is this girl ignoring me? After everything that happen yesterday, I was so confused as to what could have happen. 

After calling and texting for hours, it finally hit me that Ananya probably told her about the bet. 

That got me extremely mad for two reasons, one was that she told and the second which really upset me was that Arya had probably believed her. 

I went to go and find Ananya, and I found her on what seemed to be a date with her boyfriend. Ya, ruined my love life and enjoy your love life, I don't think so.

I went up to her.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I basically yelled at her.

"What now?"She questioned.

"You told her," I said.

"I didn't tell her anything. I don't even like to talk to her," she said.

"Talk to who?" Aakash asked.

You know sometimes he is the stupidest person is alive. Like how many people do the two of us know mutually.

"His girlfriend," she replied.

"You don't like my best friend?" He asked her.

"No. I hate her! I hate how much time she spends with you," she said.

I wanted to laugh at the fact that they were fighting and at any other time I would have but right now I kind of an terrified at why she is ignoring me. 

"Are you serious? You both are stupid! We are best friends and you both need to understand that," he said frustrated. 

"I know that! I have started to put up with you!" I defended.

He sighed and said, "I know."

He looked at his girlfriend.

"We are so done now," he said and left. 

She tried to stop him but failed.

"Sucks when karma does it's job," I said and left. 

I don't what happen to us, but I'm getting my girl back.