"Introduction" ahmm...rambling

When the future Alpha, a major player rejected her for the Queen B, Genesis and her two best friends came up with a plan to give the arrogant future alpha the taste his own medicine.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

One Operation Payback later, Genesis's life gets a bit more interesting, and a whole lot more complicated.
****************************************************

This book is being published. While I'm over the moon about it (another checkmark on my bucket list) I'm so sorry that the last few chapters of this book had to be taken down :( due to copyright issues. I honestly hate doing so.

*****************************************************

If you think that this book is your usual cliché werewolf rejection story, I promise you that it's not. The start might seem like it is (because I set out to do just that at first just because I was bored), but I got distracted by my own weirdness. Give my story a chance, and IF by chapter 10 you're not totally hooked yet, let me know. I must be doing it all wrong.

My main character (Genesis):

- is kind and sweet, but gives as good as she gets

- is sassy and funny and off the rocker but one that so many of you can relate to.

- is fierce and loyal and can be deadly

- is definitely not a doormat.

This book will make you smile, laugh, (maybe) cry, get mad, fall in love, and have fangirling moments.

Please vote if you like my story. Please leave comments, good or bad so I can improve. If you don't like my story, that's fine, just please, please, pretty please (with cherry on top) be nice in your comments to me or to my other readers in here. This is my happy zone :)

This book is my unedited work. I'm sure it's full of grammatical errors (my spelling isn't bad since I'm pretty anal about it). However it's still my work, so I would appreciate it if you don't copy it without my permission.

I update every Monday and Thursday evenings (est).

If you decide not to go any further 😞😭 thanks for checking anyways 😊I appreciate your time. If you decide to join the journey, just flip the page and I'll see you inside 😁.

Much love,
Nicole❤️

I just thought I'd changed things up a bit. The previous lovely cover was made by @SarcasticSkittles. Thank you!!!

******************************************************

Copyright © 2016 Nicole R. All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, distributed , or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.