Chapter XXXII - Seduction For Dummies

"So, do you want me to...uh, strip naked for you now?" I ask, restlessly playing with the hem of my shirt. Cuddly bunny and fuzzy slippers!!!

I did promise him that I'd model for him today, but I meant after school. I guess he has another thing in mind. Constantine looks equally tense. The atmosphere between us changed in the car, the moment he suggested that I pose for him now rather than later.

Now I'm standing in his room, feeling like I'm about to die. I swear, my heart is trying to escape out of my rib cage and the whole zoo just escaped in my tummy.

He blows a few locks of his silky dark hair that hang over his forehead.

I suddenly feel like giggling over how nervous we both are. We both look like a couple of little kids about to do something we're not supposed to.

Actually, seeing how nervous he is, makes me feel a little bold. Just a little.

"Okay," I say, bringing up my hands and start undoing the buttons of my denim top.

His silver grey eyes suddenly shift to watch my hands working on the buttons. His Adam's apple moves as he swallows hard.

"You know what? If you want, you could put on one of my shirts to start...it's up to you," he suggests hoarsely.

He disappears into his walk-in closet and appears with a white shirt that looks similar to the one I had on after the shower the first time I was here.

"I'll be waiting for you in the studio," he says, his hand massaging his neck awkwardly before he walks out the door.

I'm grateful that he's giving me options just to make me feel comfortable, but now I have decisions to make.

"Seduce him," I whisper to myself as I take my bra off. Shirt or no shirt? Funny bunnies!!! I'm so nervous! I walk out, then turn around. Yowza!!! I can't do this! I chicken out.

Nope, sure you can do this! Okay, second option just to start. I sigh and put his white shirt on. The feeling of the fabric of his shirt against my bare skin gives me the tingles. I breath in the wonderful smell of his scent and detergent. "Okay, I can do this....easy peasy lemon squeasy."

I happen to glance at myself in the mirror. Funny bunnies!!! The white shirt doesn't hide much. When did the shirt becomes so thin and transparent? Eeekkk...

Genesis, you are a grown confident woman. You so can do this! Yeah!!! With that, I march into his studio.

Well...okay, I don't exactly march in there. I sorta shuffle my feet there. I told you I was such a coward. I still am.

I am so doing this!!! Seduce him...

When I walk into the studio, he's hunching over a table, arranging his paint, pencil jars, conté, erasers, and tortillions around. The flexing muscles of his broad shoulders and arms draw my eyes. He doesn't even look up from what he's doing.

There's something about a big strong man totally focused on doing something simple and delicate that makes me feel hot all over. Okay, don't jump him yet...seduce him, seduce him..

There's a deep red velvet antique French Chaise lounge that wasn't here before, placed by the window.

"Do you want me to sit down on the sofa? ...or do you want me to do several quick gesture poses first?"

"You can just lie down on the sofa," he gestures offhandedly towards the sofa without even looking directly at me.

I'm getting a bit irritated that he's not looking at me when I'm feeling like I'm about to burst from being so nervous. Okay...lie down on the sofa.