Chapter XXXVI - Best Way to Wake up Ever

"We arrived this morning. I came straight here. To be away from you for three days is killing me, sunshine," he murmurs, nuzzling my cheek. "Are you happy to see me?" he demands to know. His mouth now travels to my neck.

"Umm...yes," I reply breathily. So happy, he has no idea. His lips are doing things to me. My heart thumps crazily in my chest, and my eyelids flutter shut. "I should get ready for school," I manage to slur.

"Uumm..yeah," he mumbles between kisses. "Five more minutes," he breathes, kissing and sucking on my neck. "I missed you so much," his mouth travels down lower. "Tell me you missed me too."

"I missed you too...so much," I mumble back. Oh my brain isn't working when his lips are doing things to me. "Missed you...mmm...love you..."my hands are in his hair tugging him to me.

He pulls back all of a sudden. His passion clouded eyes are now looking alert and shining brightly. What?

"Sweetheart, you said you love me."

I did? "I...I meant to say that I li..like you. That's what I meant to say." Urghh!!! I'm an idiot!

"No take back, darling." He slams his lips to mine and proceeds to kiss me till we're both breathless. He pulls back and gazes down at me with such look of passion, tenderness, and love that I could cry.

"I love you too, sunshine," he whispers, looking deep into my eyes. I think I just died.

"No take back," he reminds me. He looks down at me, grinning wide. The kind of grin that makes him looks so adorable while manage to make me weak in the knees. "I'll see you soon," he says before he plants another kiss on my lips. Gentle and sweet, yet passionate. Then he disappears though the window.

What??? I feel lightheaded, like I was about to faint. I giggle softly to myself. I cover my mouth with a pillow as my giggle gets louder. I think I'm going bonkers and I don't care.

Best. Way. To. Wake up. Ever.

He's back! He's back! ...cuddly bunny and fuzzy slippers!!! He said he loves me. He loves me!!! I feel like singing that over and over again this morning.

"Looks like our moping girl is gone," announces mom slyly when I get down for breakfast.

Oh, fuzzy slippers!!!! Is it that obvious? I feel my cheeks flood with color.

"Good morning," I greet everybody as I pour myself a mug of steaming hot coffee. I can't stop smiling and I feel like my feet aren't even touching the ground.

"So, Constantine is back, huh?" asks dad. He seems to be very interested to know about the lycans now, especially Constantine's royal commitment and involvement with the palace.

"Yeah," I answer, grinning wide.

Autumn rolls her eyes then flicks her Coco Pops cereal at my forehead. I catch it before it reaches my face and pop it in my mouth with a big smile. Her aim is good, but I'm better at catching.

Her mouth drops open. "Shut up!" she mumbles sourly.

"Glad somebody's happy," declares mom, with a teasing smile.

I smile sheepishly and quickly sip my coffee to escape as soon as I can. I should make like a banana and split before mom starts asking questions...or before I start spilling even without being asked, because I feel like telling somebody. I feel like doing some crazy chicken dance too. Gah! I should get going before I start doing any of those things. Oh my gosh, did I just drink my coffee black?