Just Another Rambling, Not A Chapter

My dear cuddly, adorable, but totally crazy, and sometimes blood thirsty bunnies,

I'm thinking of giving you more of the mischievous, insufferable, sometimes adorable but totally mouth watering gorgeous green-eyed, golden-haired Prince Caspian. It will be able to stand on its own, meaning you don't have to read Catching Genesis first to be able to read and understand it.

At first, I was thinking of just continue with his story in this book, but then it would make this book so very long. This book is far longer than I intended it to be in the first place.

Well, I was wondering what you would think of that. Would you be interested to read his story and meet his "aresthai"?

I believe a lot of you can relate to Genesis. I wonder if any of you can relate to Caspian's intended mate as well. She would be as crazy and totally unpredictable as Caspian. She would totally drive him crazy (Genesis and Serena will get their revenge). I hope you'll love her as much as you love Genesis. IF I decide to do it. As I said before, I have a lot on my plate right now.

I'm hoping that this new story would be much shorter, though...but then you never know. I just don't know when to stop once I get started. My brain is always full of things. Random things. Weird things, sometimes....well, okay most of the time. Good thing I can write some of them in wattpad.

Anyway, that's just a thought.

I'm sending all of you crazy bunnies out there, wherever you are, BIG hugs. Thank you for your support and for taking this journey with me. You guys have been truly awesome. Now go ahead and read my next chapter 🙂

Much love,
Nicole❤