Chapter XLIV - Tell Me Where it Hurts

He leans down and licks my neck, and my shoulder, while his canine grazes my skin. I shudder as chills of pleasure run up and down my body. My eyelids flutter shut. The feel of his warm hard body covering mine, his heated, wet, and wicked mouth and tongue on my skin...Oh goddess, yesss...noo...

I want him to mark me, but at the same time I don't. My brain is saying no, but my body has a mind of it's own. I want to push him off me, but instead, my fingers disappear in his thick dark silky hair and tug him closer. Breathless moaning comes out of my mouth. No, no, no...I push him off my neck, but then my hands move to stroke his cheeks.

His long, thick sooty eyelashes fan his cheeks as he closes his eyes and leans into my touch. His nose flares. I stroke his cheeks gently and he's almost purring, loosing himself in the pleasure of the simple touch. I'm mesmerized. I can't take my eyes off of his beautiful face, so lost in ecstasy. This is my doing. I can't believe I have such a lethal, powerful creature purring under the touch of my hands.

"It's been so long since the last time you touched me," he murmurs, his voice so low like he's drowning in pleasure.

"Tell me that you're mine," he demands hoarsely with his eyes still closed. He brings his face down to mine again. His nose nuzzles my ear, then my jaw, then his sensual lips seek that spot behind my ear. My eyes roll to the back of my head. It's not fair, he knows my body so well. His hands trailing fire, roaming over my exposed stomach, then cupping me over my lacy bra. Ohhh, yess...my body comes alive under his touch. The pleasure is too much, it numbs my mind.

"Say it," he growls into my ear. "Say that you're mine."

Mmm...think. Think! Yes...No.."My body's yours," I gasp. "Are you happy now?" I add with a touch of rebellious.

"Not yet....not until you can't stay away from me...that you need me so bad, you can't think, you can't sleep, you can't breath until you're in my arms." he says harshly. "Not until you feel like you're going out of your mind, like you're only half of a being without me around. Not until you feel what I feel."

Goddess, is that not how I had been feeling for the last couple of days? I felt like I wasn't going to survive without him.

"Now tell me that you need me," he demands.

"I..I.." Oh gosh, I can't even form a simple sentence when he's holding me like this.

"Say it Genesis. Tell me you need me. Tell me you want me. Tell me you want this. Say it."

I need him, yes. I want him...oh, so much! I want him so badly NOW. But...I'd rather die than be second to anyone in his life. It will kill me eventually if I had to watch him with Milan or anyone else. Milan will always be in his life. Milan.

"NO!" I yell, pushing him away. I must have taken him by surprise because he looses his grip on me and staggers back. We stand, wide eyed, staring at each other intensely with a few feet between us, breathing hard. Emotions flit across his face. First shock, then hurt, disbelieve, then hurt again...and anger.

"No?" his silver grey eyes flash dangerously. He moves in closer again and his hands come up to grip my upper arms possessively. "It's one of those boys isn't it? Who is it? Is it that useless Alpha mutt? Are you going back to him? Or that beta? No? The stupid human boy then?" he demands through clenched teeth. His eyes are darkening around the edges again. It's bleeding slowly into the whites.

"Why does it matter?"

"Why does it matter??? It matters because you're mine! You love only me! Whoever it is, I'll destroy him," he vows. His voice is changing. His still changing eyes burn into mine as if he's reaching inside my brain. Reading into my deepest secrets.