Teachers (AU)

Yes, I know it's supposed to be teenagers, but I saw this and I couldn't resist.

To SHIELD School for Special Kids, teaching was important. Once you'd learned everything they could teach you, they'd include you in their workers.

However, it was the original teachers that made everything possible.

Math class was taught by Anthony Stark, who preferred to be called Tony, self-proclaimed super genius and billionaire. Why he'd want to work in a school when he could be out playing "rich boy" was anyone's guess. Tony taught you everything you needed to know about Math and how to use it. If you were quick enough, he'd teach you how he used it. If you weren't, you stayed behind, but he still made sure everyone passed his class.

Science was taught by a timid and shy man of the name Bruce Banner. Mr. Banner was a strange man, always watching, waiting. No one was quite sure why, but it always happened that he caught things that would get kids in trouble before they knew what was happening. Mr. Banner's classes where often difficult and hard to Ace, but those who did were told how to upgrade their science to help the world. Everyone passed.

History was taught by Steve Rodgers. Steve was a proud man, but humble. He was nice and friendly, but didn't let anyone get by with anything. He played by the rules and a lot of kids got frustrated with him easily, but he was still a nice, good guy and protected everyone of his students from the difficulties they could face during his courses.

Geography was taught by an odd man named Thor. No one was quite sure about him, but everyone passed his class too. Now, he was a caring, sweet man, even of he was a tad loud, boisterous, and annoying every great once and awhile. It made his class interesting you can bet on that.

Health was taught in the same class as Gym class and both were taught by a married couple name Mr and Mrs Romanoff-Barton.

Gym was mostly taught Mrs (just call me Natasha) Romanoff-Barton, she was physical and rough, but also kind when needs be. Mr (it's Clint, not Mr) Romanoff-Barton usually taught Health, with Natasha taking over for the girls. They made quite an eccentric pair. Quiet, closed off, blunt, but friendly and helpful so everyone could pass their classes. (They also taught hand-to-hand combat on Tuesdays and Thursdays for 10 bucks an hour.)

The principal was a strange, but interesting man named Nick Fury, he responded mostly to his last name. Assistant Principal was a strict, but fair man called Phil Coulson.

The school wasn't known by everyone, but as more flooded in, James Rhodes (politics), Wade Wilson (sex ed), Wanda and Pietro Maximoff (art), T'Challa (ethics and culture), and so many more, the school got more popular, but still secret.

And that was how the teachers liked it.