Kidnapped (Part 2, Alien A/U, A/B/O A/U)

There was a soft beep from Fitz's pocket and in the silence of the room, it sounded almost as if someone had hit the door.

"What was that?" Lance asked, looking around and sitting up straight.

Fitz thought quickly, then gasped and pulled his hand-made Dwarf Tracker from his pocket. "It's the Dwarf Tracker." He said, calling attention to the device in his hand. It wasn't very big, only the size of his palm, but the GPS and Recording features worked at higher quality than anything else he'd made, making it a perfect tracker.

"You brought that thing!" Lance hissed. "I thought you hadn't tested it!"

"It just needed a field test and this is as good as any." Fitz replied.

"Is it active?" Phil asked, looking up from his watch on the doors for the first time.

Fitz swiped his thumb across the top of the Tracker and the device lit up red, then blinked twice, once blue, once green. "Yes, it's transmitting perfectly." His eyes lit up and his face became excited.

He tried to reach out with his mind, momentarily forgetting the black leather wrapped around his neck.

The cold feeling of being alone was his only answer and his face fell again.

It was Daisy who comforted him. "It's okay, it's alright. That means it's sending out coordinates, right? That the others will be here soon?" She asked and Fitz nodded.

"Yeah, it's transmitting." Then he looked up. "We've stopped moving." He said, then jumped as footsteps stomped around above them. "What was that?" He whispered.

"It's the guards." Yo-Yo replied.

Phil looked at Fitz. "Put it away. Back in your pocket." He said and Fitz stowed the Dwarf back into his pocket, clicking the button on top for it to go silent.

He backed away from the bars and back into his corner just as the door banged open and he and Daisy both flinched.

The Siqiudite from before, the one who had made him wear the Disrupter Collar, came down the stairs, footsteps like thunder on the metal floor.

"Well, boys. Here we are. The Black Markets. What cargo do we have that will fetch a very pretty price." The alien asked his friends as he came around the far side of the cage and grabbed Daisy's shoulder, squeezing tight.

The younger brunette gasped. "No. No." She pleaded.

Fitz stood quickly. "Leave her alone." He said, eyes like sharp steel, piercing the man right through the soul.

"Fitz." Yo-Yo and Lance both said his name and Daisy followed it with. "Don't."

It didn't work. They couldn't do as his Soleil could do and make him hesitate, and so Fitz ignored them in favor of staring down their captors.

Grant Ward chuckled. "You've got fire, kid. You're brave." The man tilted his head. "I think you can stay with me and we'll beat it out of you."

It was evident by his barely-there growl that he didn't like the option, but Grant released Daisy and took a ring of keys off a hook behind the door. "This way please, Humans." Grant showed off an awful smile that was likely meant to be charming.