Fear the Fog

AU: Alpha/Beta/Omega, "Just Out of College", Rival Lawfirms

Given that this is a "just out of college" AU, Matt and Foggy are aged up as apposed to my normal teenager AU in which case they'd be 15 (Matt) and 17 (Foggy).

Also, Foggy is a female and when female, his real name will be February, plus (just for the nine Hells of it because I can't stand seeing the drama and awkwardness my boys got into) Foggy's known about Daredevil and Matt's senses from the beginning.

And finally, for the Rival Lawfirms AU, Wilson Fisk and James Wesley are not criminals, but lawyers. Fisk and Matt/Foggy don't typically talk, though they do hold each other in highest respects, Wesley gets along well with all of them.

Matthew "Matt" Murdock (25): Male Omega

February "Foggy" Nelson (26): Female Alpha

Wilson Fisk (30): Male Alpha

Janet Wesley (28): Female Omega

Daredevil~Daredevil~Daredevil

"F... Fog... Foggy. Foggy, please. It hurts."

"I know, Matty, I know. Hang on. I'm gonna fix this."

The day had started out normally. 'Nelson and Murdock' was in business and they had won their latest case.

Karen had mentioned getting lunch to celebrate and Foggy nodded. "Sure, sounds great. Whattaya think, Matt?" she called into the other office, where Matt had been reviewing case files for a suing they'd been hired for.

"Where at?" Matt had replied, which wasn't new, some places sent his senses spiraling because of all the activity and others absolutely killed him for the same reasons.

"There's a new Chinese place just around the block, it's just opening up," Karen suggested.

There was a pause, then the telltale signs of Matt standing and retrieving his cane.

Foggy grinned, something she knew Matt could tell. "Ready?" she asked, teasing in his voice.

Matt nods once, an imperceptible smile playing at his lips. "Yeah."

Daredevil~Daredevil~Daredevil

"Matt, what are you doing!"

If Foggy had known what was going to happen, she tells herself that she never would've let them go out, they'd have ordered in. But, then again, maybe she still would've. Otherwise, she'd have been down a good friend. See, here's what happened.

Foggy, Karen, and Matt were walking down the sidewalk, Matt holding on to Foggy's elbow like usual. Matt's head had suddenly snapped to the side as his voice trailed off from the story he'd been telling.

"Matt?" Foggy asked. Then Matt was running off, tapping his cane frantically against the ground as he did. "Matt, what are you doing!" Foggy shouted, following the Omega as he ran. Matt didn't answer but in the few moments that followed, Foggy understood.