Mine (A/B/O A/U)

Alpha: strong, protective, loyal, determined, sports oriented (usually), dominant, head strong, confident

Omega: mental strength, protective, loyal, kind, determined, laid back, school oriented, submissive, self-conscious

Antoine Triplett, more often Trip, was Alpha. He assumed that Simmons was Omega. The reason for that was because Jemma usually let Fitz do as he pleased in the lab (when he wasn't in Heat or when the thing being worked on wasn't dangerous) and whenever they both disappeared for a week, there wasn't any difference between Fitz's scent and Simmons', nor between the moans and growls that floated up from the air vents with the scent of distressed/pleasured Omega and possessive/protective Alpha.

When Trip didn't see a Mating Mark on Simmons' neck, he assumed she wasn't taken. He either didn't notice, or didn't care about the Mating Mark on Fitz's neck that matched Jemma's bite pattern and the protective looks that Jemma shot Fitz when something they where doing was dangerous.

The other reason was because unless Fitz was in Heat or Simmons was coming into Rut, they suppressed their scents so you couldn't smell them unless you where really trying.

Fitz's Heat wasn't due until three days after HYDRA attacked, but if you caught it at just the right time, then Heat could be brought on early. Because of all the stress and worry and bouncing around, the second the action stopped and the dust settled, Fitz felt the familiar feeling of Heat crawling up his body and he whined, going to find Jemma about an hour before full-Heat.

"Leo, again?" Jemma asked, clicking her tongue and letting her grip on her pheromones loosen.

Leopold whimpered. "M sorry, Jemma." he whimpered, followed by a short whine as his pants began to feel too tight.

Jemma sighed. Damned Omega insecurity, she growled mentally. Outwardly, she let her scent reflect calm and beckoned Leo towards her. "Come here, Leo. Come on now, love." she crooned softly.

The younger Omega stepped forward hesitantly, another whimper on his lips. Jemma hushed him with a soft peck to the forehead as she loosened his tie with gentle hands, pulling the loop from his neck. She unbuttoned the younger's collar and her fingers crawled under the fabric, rubbing over the pale Mating Mark.

He leaned into her touch and sighed, tipping his chin to the side, becoming the submissive and vulnerable Omega that he never let anyone see. Jemma was the only one able to make him like this. Jemma smiled as she nipped and kissed his neck, switching sides to pay special attention to his Mark.

Tears welled up in Leo's eyes when a thought hit him. He pulled away from Jemma's touch, a whimper escaping his lips.

Jemma caught his sleeve, making him go still, and pulled him back over by his waist. "What's wrong, Leo? Tell me what's upset you." She murmured softly, pressing kisses to his face.

Crystal blue eyes slid shut, the brunette's scent doing wonders for his frayed nerves. "That other Alpha, Trip, thinks you're Omega. Don't want you to leave me." The curly haired genius opened his eyes to look Jemma in her own cinnamon colored eyes. "Please, Alpha, don't leave me. Not for him. Not for another Alpha." Leo begged.

Jemma blew out a breath. Oh. She looked at Leo with a smile in her eyes. "Leo, Omega, I would never leave you period. You're my SoulMate, not Trip. And I love you." She reminded him, pressing down on his collar bones, right over the scent glands (they where extremely sensitive during an Omega's Heat), earning a soft groan in response. She made a mental note to let off more of her Alpha pheromones so Trip would back off and Leo would stop worrying.

"You promise, Alpha?" Leo asked.

Jemma pressed her hand over his heart. "I promise." She reassured him, allowing the entirety of her scent to fill the room.

Leo relaxed, a sigh pushing through his lips, and let his Heat take the reigns. He'd be safe with Jemma. He'd be alright. Leo's eyes dilated to twice their normal size and he whined. "Alpha." he begged. "Please."

"Shh," Jemma put a finger to his lips, "Hush now, I'll take care of you," she promised, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "How long?" she asked.

"Very soon." Leo replied.

Jemma hummed, letting Leo lay his head on her shoulder to use as a pillow for the moment and she played with his hair. She sighed. "No time for the lab." Gears clicked into place and cogs hummed. "Where do you feel safest in this building?" she asked.

"Your room." Leo replied, pupils dilating a bit further.

"Alright. Come on, love, you can make it." Jemma encouraged him.

Leo whined, feeling slick begin to run down his inner thighs, but he obeyed his Mate's command.

When they managed to get back to her room, Jemma closed and locked the door, shoving a chair under it for good measure. "Do I have time for a Nest?" The Alpha asked.

A Nest was a Mates' home where they shared their Heats. The Nest was usually limited to the bedroom in a safe location (preferable the Mates' house), but Jemma wasn't in a position to be picky, her Mate was going into Heat and he'd soon be delirious with need, his eyes dilated so far that there was no color and he looked amazing. He'd need to be cared for and Jemma was the only Alpha allowed to the task.

Leo shudders against the door. "If you're quick. And dull your scent just a bit."

So the Alpha suppresses her scent, just enough so that she's still soothing her distressed Omega, but not helping his Heat along, and sets her focus into making a Nest. She only pauses twice, when he whimpers, and drops what she's doing to comfort him.

She drops the pillows she's rearranging and hurries over, pressing her hand into the dip in his back, where he's the most sensitive. "Shh." she whispers, lips against his cheek.

When his muscles have lost their tension, she goes back to making the bed up into a LoveSac, which is what the main part of the Nest is referred to. When Leo whined, long and high in his throat, Jemma stops, dropping the last blanket into place. It was rushed and not nearly as neat as she'd like it to be, but it would have to do, her Omega needed her now.

She slid back across the room, leading Leo to the made up bed and gently pushing his down to lay on it with soft, but firm hands. "How long?" she asked.

"60 seconds." Leo replied around another whine, eyes watering as his cheeks filled with color.

Jemma straddled his waist, putting her hands at his sides.

"I want to remember." Leo whimpered. "I want to remember you."

Jemma smiles softly. "I know," she sighs.

"It's coming." the engineer gasped, eyes dilating so far, only a slim ring of crystal blue separated pre-Heat from full-Heat. "Take care of me?" he pleaded.

Jemma smiled, eyes filling with amusement, assurance, love, and promise. "I promise." she kissed him on the lips.

He sighs, a smile the only acknowledgement she got, before his eyes dilated fully and his face goes blank. His Heat had taken over. "Alpha?" he asked, unsure.

Jemma sighed, nodding to herself. "Scent me." she orders, making him look her in the eyes, "Go on, love, it's alright." The brunette tips her head to the side, allowing the young Omega access to her scent.

The curly haired Omega timidly stretched forward and pressed his nose to Jemma's neck. "That's it," she encouraged, "Just like that, love."

"Alpha." Leo blinked, looking reassured as he curls closer to Jemma (a true sign of how tired his is because he isn't begging to be taken right away) and sighs contently. "Alpha."

This Omega was hers. Mine.