Fight

AU: Alpha/Beta/Omega, Inhuman Academy

Team: Agents of SHIELD

Can be read as FitzHunter or a platonic friendship.

Fitz was a pacifist.

A very reserved, shy, nervous, scared pacifist.

Phil knew that when he took the small engineer in. The tawny-haired man knew Fitz wouldn't fight. Not couldn't, wouldn't.

Phil had hoped that being in the Academy would be good for the smaller man.

Turned out, it was.

The months after Hydra were rocky and filled with a lot of holes and betrayal of people they thought they could trust.

The worst part was when Hydra took over SHIELD Academy and tried to kill anyone loyal to it.

So, after the dust settled and everything was relatively okay again, Phil made a few calls.

He found a man two people willingly vouched for.

Phil immediately knew this was the person he was looking for. He had to have him.

So he had a chat with a few people and secured the operative's location.

It took a week because the operative was still in deep cover, but the moment May said he was up, Phil was there, offering him a job.

He smiled as he accepted, brain matter staining his clothes and blood dripping from his lips.

Lance Hunter was the only operative Phil would entrust with Leopold Fitz's training.

He used to employ Mack to do it, but then Agent Hunter found out.

Phil still remembered that day.

It did go pretty well once Hunter had calmed down.

AoS~AoS~AoS

"Are you sure about this?" asked a Scottish voice as Lance rounded the corner.

He froze for a solid second upon seeing what Mack was showing the younger teen.

"Mack! Oh my God, what are you doing?" Lance called as he snapped out of his daze, running in and swiping the gun from the pasty Scot who must have been the one Coulson had mentioned. "My God, you can't give a kid a gun and expect him to know how to use it! Bloody Hell!"

Lance quickly unloaded the gun, dropping the bullet housed in the chamber and clip in his pocket and tossing the now harmless object on the table.

"What the Hell have you been teaching him? You can't tell him to use his muscles, pick people up and sit on them, mate. He's a tiny, pasty Brit!" Lance snapped at the older male, eyes flashing.

Mack held up his hands and took a step back because he knew this man. Lance could be scary when he was angry.

Lance huffed and stepped back, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply.

He looked at Mack again and nodded. "I'll take over here, Mack. Coulson wanted to see you anyhow."

"Alright. Turbo, you good?" Mack asked of the Scot.

"Yeah, fine." the Scot nodded.

Mack left and Lace turned to the younger Scottish man and clapped his hands together, already significantly calmer. "Okay, first off, introductions. I'm Lance Hunter, you're new training instructor. You must be Leopold Fitz?"

Fitz nodded. "Yes."

Lance grinned, "Great."

Lance pulled the gun clip and bullet from his pocket. "Lesson one, don't ever use one of these until you can hold your own without it. Then, even if you're disarmed, you can still defend yourself.