Trying (A/B/O A/U)

So, I saw this and I just had to post it here because it immediately reminded me of Fitz (person B).

Also, let's give a round of applause for my fiftieth chapter! I'm so proud of this book. It has people who read it!

Jemma's Diary, Day 7:

I went in again today. He was still asleep when I went in, but he woke up when I was about to leave.

He suffered brain damage, I know, but I didn't think it would affect him like it did.

His motor skills are functioning, but his hands shake badly and his mind struggles for words that either aren't there, or are buried under others the rare times he tries to write.

I wish I knew how to help him. He depended on me when we where rescued so that he could breath.

I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to get to the surface. Maybe then, he wouldn't have such problems.

Jemma sighed as she closed the book and put down her pen.

Her Omega was sleeping now. He always looked younger when he slept, almost as if he where 12, not 15.

Leo was too young to have brain damage of any kind.

She'd brought this on him, she dragged him out to the Bus with promises of it being fun and safe.

If only she'd realized that they weren't ready. That he wasn't ready.

At the time, they'd only been 14 and had their Bond Mark for two years. Their anniversary was in a month and Leo would be spending it in the hospital.

She was so stupid.

So, so, stupid.

She put her head in her hands, another sigh passing her lips.

The tears came quickly and after looking around to be sure no one was around, she let the tears fall, but kept her lips tightly closed.

Her sobs would wake the Omega sleeping on the bed.

She would never, ever, deny him what he needed and right now he needed sleep.

As she cried, she failed to notice that the scent of her distress alone had woken the sleeping Omega.

Leo was unsure as to what he was supposed to do. He really didn't know.

So he stayed quiet until the Alpha staying with him had laid her head down on the sheets and grasped his hand gently.

He wondered who she was, briefly. The name came to him as quickly as the feelings had when he'd first woken up.

Jemma.

Leo let a few of his own tears fall before becoming too exhausted to stay awake any longer and he fell asleep with his hand still in Jemma's.

AoS~AoS~AoS

Day 13:

He is still unresponsive. The doctors say it will come with time, but he hasn't been answering the Bond calls either.

He even went on suppressants because his Heats would tax him too much.

I wish I could help him, but I still don't know how.