Limits

Ben knew long before he gave her the ring Debbie had given back that Reed Richards was the only Omega he'd ever settle for.

Debbie was just a distraction from what he couldn't have. She was Beta and didn't ever really satisfy him, but he pretended.

When he gave her the ring and they shared Reed's next Heat, he was honest to God, overjoyed. They only problem was that, he was a giant rock. Every single part of him was and he wasn't sure if he could service Reed like she needed to be during Heat.

Reed had told him she didn't care if he was castrated, she loved him anyway and trusted him to take care of her just as he had ever since they'd met when they where kids.

So when her pupils covered her entire iris and her hair fell in ragged waves down her back, Ben took a deep breath to steady himself, then proceeded to Mate her.

He had to be insanely careful because he didn't know Reed's limits. He didn't know how far he could go. So, he had to experiment, obviously.

Unfortunately, Omegas in Heat where often times more insecure than they'd ever been, so her Heat was not the time to experiment with Reed's extremely expansive anatomy.

He'd just have to be more careful until they knew their limits.

He'd have to limit himself.

He had too if he didn't want to hurt her.

And he never wanted to hurt her again.

The flame that lit up in his chest whenever Reed dove into battle was enough to tell him that.

Ben's limits where easy to reach, not just in Mating, but also in temper. Like when Jonny Storm had run off to go to a motorcycle tricks contest and gave them all names.

"That's the Invisible Woman." Jonny replied to the pretty reporter.

"And what about your leader, Reed Richards?"

"We call her Miss Fantastic." Jonny put his arms out like he was moving his hands across a page.

"Is it true that she can expand any part of her anatomy?" The reporter asked and all the males "ooh"ed over the question.

With a glance to his lover, Ben could tell that Reed didn't understand the meaning behind the innocent sounding question.

Jonny grinned at the camera. "Well, I always found her to be too eager and inexperienced, little wet behind the ears," his voice suggested vulgar thoughts that made Ben sick, "but hey, what can you do?" He joked.

Another glance to Reed and he met horrified sable brown eyes. A rising pink blush spread across her cheeks as her hand came up to cover her mouth. "Ben, I swear, I didn't-" She cut off with a choked sound, her eyes tearing up, like she was about to hurl.

Ben put a hand on her shoulder, gentle as he could possibly be, "S alright, Reed. He's just being a damned fool."

Reed put a hand on Ben's, looking up at him with hurt written all over her face. "That's it. I'm gonna kill him." He turned towards the stairs. He could handle the comments directed at him, but you didn't fuck with Reed and expect to get away with it.

Reed followed him, Susan hot on his heels mumbling under her breath.

Those limits where not meant to be pushed.