They'll Never Find the Body (A/B/O A/U)

Lance Hunter was an amazing person and an amazing Omega.

Barbra "Bobbi" Morse knew this better than anyone in the world. Lance was her Omega, after all.

The only problem was, Lance was also a very handsome and beautiful person, and everyone knew that, Mack and Isabelle both had told her that in another time, they would've snapped the scrawny Omega up and rode off into the sunset.

The only reason they didn't wasn't because Bobbi got to him first. It was because of the way Lance talked about Bobbi, the way his eyes would light up when she walked into a room. How he was hesitant to do dangerous things without her watching his back, unless it was to protect their extensive pack.

It was in the way he threw back his shots after a fight with his Alpha, the sorrow in his eyes and the tremble in his hands that he couldn't hide. It was in the way he looked at her, like Bobbi was the only thing in the world that mattered to him. The fact that no matter how upset Lance was with her, he would never let his eyes wander to another woman, he'd never let another Alpha try and draw him into bed, and he never wanted to spend his Heats with anyone other than Bobbi.

And who was Bobbi to not do the same things. Her Omega had faith in her to stay loyal, she had faith in him to do the same. She'd be an idiot to let him walk out of her life without putting up a fight and she wasn't so stupid.

AoS~AoS~AoS

It wasn't hard to pretend to be a married couple on their honeymoon. They'd done it before, they both knew the stories.

Lance would constantly tell their captors that they where looking for mushrooms, Bobbi would back him up with the story that they where camping, high school sweethearts.

Lance wasn't happy to go with them, spouting nonsense about mushrooms and soup and "they where human, they had rights", just as Bobbi knew he would.

Bobbi was just thankful that Lance's Heat was a month away, as he'd just come off his most recent one.

As the man talking to her interrogated them, she was also grateful Lance was with S.T.R.I.K.E. for all those years, because they would've taught him how to resist torture and deal with interrogation.

"Did you kill this man?" The Russian asked Bobbi.

The blonde was tired, she'd been interrogated all night. She didn't think. She put him in danger.

"So your husband did?"

The question startled her, she froze, didn't speak up quick enough.

"No, you're not understanding."

"Well, that's a confession." The man continued as if she hadn't spoken. "In that case, we can take him for a trial and try him for murder, first degree."

Bobbi's anger at being taken for a fool began to show through, but she kept her concern carefully hidden back in the deep corners of her mind that only Lance knew about and could touch.

"You can't do that!" Her voice came out loud, demanding, and forceful to this Alpha man.

He leaned in close with a smirk on his face. "Watch me. Even the most hardened of criminals have a weakness. Your weakness is him." He chuckled darkly and Bobbi got the feeling that Russian prisons weren't so kind to innocent Omegas. Even if they where Bonded.

Bobbi! Don't say anything! Don't tell them anything! Hunter's voice pushed into her mind, flooding the Bond with panic and pain.

Bobbi's vision went red. "Let. Him. Go." She growled.

There was a clang and suddenly her hands where free from the desk. The man looked worried, backing away from her with fear written in his eyes.

Her fangs flashed and he knew he'd fucked up. Only a SoulMate could trigger an Alpha's True Alpha Rage. He'd fucked up bad.

Her eyed narrowed like a scope on a target, her nail sharpened and he screamed.

Guards came running in but it was too late, Bobbi had thrown him to the wall, knocking him unconscious in the process, and broken out of the room.

AoS~AoS~AoS

She ran down the halls, scenting the air and tasting his heavy smell of whiskey, flames, and woods on her tongue.

She didn't know what she was doing here. She didn't know why, but she knew her Omega was in trouble and she had to get him out.

She felt him before she saw him. Felt his panic at what was happening. Felt how scared he was. When she rounded the corner, she found him.

He displayed all the visual signs for fear. His eyes where wide, darting, looking for an escape. He struggled against his captors, feet dragging in an attempt to slow them, to buy himself more time. His body was tensed, muscled bunched, but also limp to slow his captors, to make himself heavier.

He was afraid. She could smell his fear as it rolled off his body in waves of pure desperation.

He was desperate. The darting eyes and frantic movements told her all she needed to know about that.

Her eyes narrowed sharply as he cried out, pain lacing his eyes as the guards gripped his arms in a painfully tight grip.

His cries reached her ears, but the guards demands did not.

They looked fearful.

They should have looked terrified.

Her growls filled the corridor, bouncing off the walls and amplifying by 100.

The men ran away screaming. All except one, who held on to her Omega's arms.

She stalked closer. Her growls finally reached his ears and his knees turned to jello, but he couldn't run. She leaned down close, whispering sharply in his ears.

"If you've hurt him. They'll never find the body."

Just like that he fell to the ground with a whimper. His eyes rolled back in his head and he fell unconscious.

She turned to her distressed Mate and her eyes turned worried. He flew into her arms with a whine, making himself smaller and meek in the face of his Alpha.

Bobbi hushed him softly as she came back to the conscious world, now that the danger had passed, they could get back to SHIELD and everything would be okay.

She couldn't forget those words though. Nor the shudder they sent down her spine.

If you hurt him. They'll never find the body.