Woof

I, Lee Seo Rin had finally gotten a puppy! For 17 years, I had begged my parents to get me one, and now I finally have one to cuddle, pet, and give my love.

I named him Ippi. It was such a unique name that it was the perfect name for him.

He was a mix of labrador and golden retriever. He has white, and light brown colours of a fur that fits with his small droopy cute eyes.

The first time I had ever laid my eyes on him, it's like I got shot by cupid and fell inlove. Ippi was like an attractiom to me, and lured me into taking him in with his puppy dog eyes.

I treated Ippi as my own baby. I dressed him, fed him, gave him treats, played with him, cared for him, and loved him just the way he was.

Whenever I felt down, Ippi would always cheer me up by licking the side of my cheeks, or nuzzle me with his adorable nose. He always made my day every single day.

As I grew into an adult, Ippi also grew. I had turned 21, and currently live at an apartment.

I moved from my hometown in order to pursue my dreams of becoming an artist.

I had always loved drawing ever since I was little. At first my parents were opposed from it because they knew how it didn't really pay that much money. But I listened to my heart in order for me to do what I love, and hope to continue to love it, even if I grew old.

Of course I took Ippi with me in order for me to cheer up. I had permission to take Ippi with me with conditions I can handle.

Ippi was now a grown dog. He's very active at times which I love about him. At times, he would just lazily lay down by the couch, and sleep. I would sit beside him, and pet his fur as I read. We would always go for walks whenever I took breaks in studying.

I wouldn't have been this happy if it wasn't for Ippi. Sometimes I would wish that he would become human for me to actually talk to him, and know how he's feeling.

My perspective changed about Ippi when something very unusual thing happened as I came home from school on a rainy day.