Hands

"Jimin!"

Jimin pulled my hand, while he dragged me along the hallway.

I tried tugging his hand to let me go, but he locked my hands firmly with his.

He stopped.

He turned to me, and looked me in the eyes.

"I told you to stay away from him."
His eyebrows furrowed, but he tried to steady his anger tone.

"Why? I thought you were avoiding me?" I commented.

"Look, I don't want you near that guy." He said avoiding my question.

"What's wrong about Jungkook? He did nothing wrong to you."
A breath of sigh escaped out of my lips.

Jimin looked down at his feet, watching them kick an invisible stone.

"It's just.. There's a different vibe to him. I know there's something, but I still haven't confirmed it. Maybe I'll ask Namjoon about it."

"What vibe? What are you trying to say?"

"I don't know, I can't really describe it. It's different from a human. Do dogs have this kind of sixth sense or something?"
He tilted his head looking up hoping someone could answer his questions.

"But of course I also feel this kind of emotion in me, almost like that word.."
Jimin tried to find the words he was looking for, as I waited patiently.

"Jealousy." His eyes met mine, which suddenly turned sad because of the word upon hearing it.

"Jungkook is just a friend, nothing more. Also, I'm sorry about that time not being able to answer your question."

I felt relieved that we were spilling each others feelings because we might really just avoid each other forever if this never happened.

"Then why? Why couldn't you trust me?"

I do trust Jimin. I was afraid of the negative things that might happen to him, which I didn't want for him to experience.

I guess it was like I was a mother to him, and I was treating him like he was my own child, when he's clearly my boyfriend.

"I was really worried about you. Since you didn't do any sort of education, and still have so many things to learn about the human world."

"Seo Rin, I'm smarter than you think. Dogs are like humans too. They sometimes even learn what their owners do."

I nodded and smiled at him.

"The reason I came to your school is because I want to protect you. I wanna see you everyday, be beside you at all times."

He held my hand.

"So trust me." And he intertwined my fingers with his soft ones.

So many holding hands.😆