Ippi

I was heading to my apartment while soaked in wet clothes. Thunder roared inside the building which made me flinched as I hated the thunder, even the word itself made me shivered.

I immediately took my keys to unlock the door. As I walked in, the room was very dark with raindrops dropping on the window.

"Ippi?" I called, but silence answered for me.

I walked in to turn on the lights by the kitchen. I dropped all my stuff on the ground, and headed to my room to change my wet clothes that was sticking on to me like glue.

The room was dark, but I didn't mind since I could see the change of clothes in my closet.

I was unbuttoning my shirt, and I could see the sheets move on my bed. It must be Ippi. I thought as a smile crept onto my lips.

I finished changing, and decided to hop onto my bed, and hugged the covered Ippi under the blankets.

"Ippi!" I snuggled next to him as I closed my eyes to cherish the warmth.

That's weird. Why isn't Ippi moving? I thought to myself while I scrunched my face confused.

I opened my eyes, and removed the sheet to take a look at Ippi.

But a boy with angelic features was what I saw, instead of a dog like features.

My eyes widened, and screamed like I was riding the roller coaster, as I got out of my bed.

The boy tossed, and turned as if he was woken up by his mother to go to school.

I removed the blanket from his face again when he brought it up to cover the noise he was hearing which was me.

His milky collarbones was shown, and realized he was not wearing any clothes.

"Who the hell are you?" I screamed at him.

He opened one eye while the other was still close.

"Huh? Oh. Seo Rin?" The boy looked at me with a smile as wide as a watermelon that was cut into a moon shape.

"You know me?" I asked him. Then all of a sudden he sat up, and gave me a face like a dog or a puppy would do. His tongue was out, his hands were bent, and he looked like he was begging for a doggy treat.

"What did you do to my dog? Who are you?" I asked once again.

The boy whimpered because of my tone of voice.

"Woof. Woof. That's weird. I bark better than this. Woof. Woof." The boy said.

I stared at him like he was out of his mind processing everything that had happened so far.

He looked at his hands, and his face looked like he just saw a hairy bug dropped onto his hands.

"Are these my hands? I have fingers? These are human hands!" He said, and brought his hands up to my face for me to look at it.

"Uh yeah?" I stared at him while i cocked my eyebrow.

"What happened to me?"
I snickered as I gave him a look.

"Um excuse me? You're in my house? How did you get in here? I don't even let strangers come in. Where's Ippi?"

"Ippi? I'm Ippi." The boy said honestly while staring in my eyes.

"You're Ippi? Don't tell me this is some magic fantasy thing where a dog turns into a human?" I jokingly laughed.

The boy stared at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No way!" I said shocked to myself.

Don't tell me Ippi really turned into a human?