A Good Morning

"Aghhh!" I screamed as if it was the end of the world.

Why the heck is Jimin sleeping next to me.. Again?!

Jimin groaned because of the ruckus I had just made. Then, his one eye opened and a smile was evident on his lips.

"Jimin, why are you sleeping in my room again?" I sat up straight.

His arms pulled me back to bed and closer to him, while I probably felt myself blush.

I was stiff as a rock, while he held me close to his arms comfortably.

I smiled at his cute actions, as I held him tighter. I mean, who wouldn't want a guy to hold you tight?

I thought about the events that happened yesterday, and how I brought myself to confess to him. I still couldn't believe that I had my first kiss. I wanted to replay it over and over again.

I knocked out of my senses as I realized I had to go to school.

"Jimin, I need to go to school!" I said, still hugging him.

Jimin was so strong that I couldn't break free from his hug no matter how hard I tried.

"Five more minutes?" He whispered.

"Okay." I said smiling. I drifted back to sleep for 5 more minutes.

I was walking with Jimin hand in hand. We didn't have anything to worry about, and we were happily laughing with each other.

The view in front of us were full of beautiful sunflowers that grew taller than us.

I was wearing a straw hat with a white flowy dress, while Jimin was wearing a blue tshirt with white shorts.

Someone recommended on taking a picture of us behind the sunflowers. Jimin and I smiled and posed.

The people in the background started clapping at us. I stood there smiling at Jimin and the crowd clapping.
Clap
Clap
Clap

"Seo Rin wake up!" Someone said as I heard a clap in the background.

I slowly opened my eyes, and I see Jimin clapping once, rather than continuously.

"Jimin? What time is it?" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Um.." Jimin looked at the clock in confusion. He gave up and showed the clock to me which blinked in numbers, 12:00pm.

"What?! It's already noon? I'm late! No, I'm not even late, more like absent." I said as I scrambled my way to the closet.

"Maybe just not go to school for the day." Jimin said as he held my arm to stop me.

"I would have a lot to miss though." I pouted.

"Please? It's just one day. I'm always alone at home everyday anyway." Jimin pouted even more.

I thought about it until I agreed, which made Jimin jump for joy.

Who sleeps for 5 more minutes, and end up waking up 5 hours later?

We headed to the kitchen and made breakfast.

"I wanna try making breakfast today." Jimin suggested.

"Really? Are you sure you can do it?" He crossed his arms and had a determined face.

"Okay. I'll be here watching you." I giggled.

I watched Jimin as he placed bread onto the toaster. He turned on the stove, and broke two eggs onto the pan which made a sizzling sound in the silent air.

I was pretty impressed since he knew what he was doing. He was quite good for a beginner. I probably shouldn't have underestimated him.

I turned on some soft music, and started cleaning up the living room.

After 3 minutes, Jimin yelled that it was time to eat.

"Wow! It's smells so good. Where did you learn how to cook?" I questioned him.

"I watched you cook and how you do it. I ended up learning it just by watching I guess." He smiled.

"I didn't know you were this smart." I said to him while pinching his left cheek.

"Ow. That hurts." He was touching his left cheek of where I had pinched it.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I immediately touched his left cheek too, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Can you kiss it so the pain would go away?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes he always used.

I looked at him, silence within the air.

"Since when did you get cheesy?" I laughed at him while I walked to the kitchen.

"So, is that a no?" I heard him yell from the dining table.

I went to grab some plates for us, and watched his reaction of not getting a kiss from him.

He's adorable.

He was watching me as I placed my plate on my side.
Lastly, I walked to where he sat, and placed his plate.

"Here you go." I said as I leaned closer and kissed his left cheek.