Coffee & Lipstick

I snuggled under my blankets making me even comfy and cozier than ever.

While my eyes were still closed, I was cuddling next to my pillow that was super soft I didn't realize I had one.

As I hugged my pillow closer, I felt arms around me as if protecting me to be safe.

Since when did I get a pillow with arms?

I opened my eyes, and right in front of me, I see collarbones.
I scrunched my eyebrows, and looked up, there I saw Jimin's angelic sleeping face.

I shot up as quick as a fox, and screamed at him.

"What the heck, are you doing in my room? When did you even get here? You have your own bed!" I immediately fired him with questions.

Jimin squirmed under the blankets not even listening to a word I said.

Oh my gosh. Did I hug him like a pillow the whole night?

I shook my head, and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

I was rushing to get ready for school while Jimin annoys me by begging me to stay.

"Do you have to go?" He said with a pout on his face.

"Yes Jimin, I have to, I need education to gain a career, then a job to pay the rent."

"Can I come?"

Oh no. This is a bad idea.
I needed to think of a way to make him stay at home.

"Please?" Jimin pleaded.

"I'll treat you to ice cream once I get home, I promise."

"Alright." He was upset even though he gave in.

I scurried out of the apartment, and rushed to get to the elevator. While scurrying towards the elevator, I was trying to find my lipstick and mirror in my bag, while I accidentally bumped into a tall guy with light brown hair, and handsome features that looked like a model would have. I lightly stumbled to the ground, while my lipstick rolled along the cold cement floor.

"Ouch." I heard the guy winced in pain. The coffee had spilled from his hands because of probably how hot it was.

"I'm so sorry. I was rushing to the elevator and I didn't even see you on the way." I said as I stood up.

"It's fine." He said as he bent down to pick up my lipstick.

"Oh, thank you." I said as I smiled.

"Next time, be more careful so you won't shower a person with coffee they are holding."
The guy walked away as I stood there feeling guilty and humiliated at the same time.

Whatever. I'm not going to see that person anymore anyway.

I forgot that I was really running late and immediately ran to the elevator.

I was 15 minutes late before class started and I walked in awkwardly with my head down. I hated being late because of all the stares I would get.

I took out my supplies needed for the class and as I looked up, I saw the guy from earlier who I bumped into, standing beside our teacher, Miss Jung.

"Hey, is that a new student?" I asked Eunjin beside me.

"No, he's apparently a new student teacher. He graduated and he's here for a couple weeks to learn more about being an art teacher." I nodded at her while saying "ooh."

He's a teacher?

"Isn't he good looking? If he was a student here, I would probably ask him out." Sujin giggled beside her.

Well then, after thinking I would never see him again, who would have thought he would be a teacher in my school.