Chocolate Cheeks

"Can I get the chocolate ice cream?" Jimin asked me.

"Of course you can." I payed for one chocolate and one strawberry ice cream.

Jimin looked so fascinated by his ice cream and started taking big bites. I giggled while I ate mine in smaller chunks.

"I've always wanted to eat ice cream." His eyes sparkled with glee.

I ruffled his hair as if he was a dog back then.

"You're cute as always." I said while ruffling his hair.

It was true that Jimin was cute both in his human and dog form.

Jimin seemed to like it that he even closed his eyes.

We were sitting on a bench while the sky turned into a night blue with hints of colors of the sunset, still seeing the light that surrounded the place.

"Look, you finished your ice cream, but you have a huge mess on your mouth and around your cheeks.

I took out a tissue and cleaned Jimin's mouth that were full of chocolate ice cream.

This kinda feels like the time when I had something on my face, and Jimin licked it using his tongue.

I blushed at the thought of it while Jimin was looking at me attentively.

"All done." I smiled.

"Lee Seo Rin. I think I've fallen for you." Jimin said genuinely.

There was a silence within the air.

I didn't know what to say.

"J-Jimin, what are you saying?" I hesitated.

Jimin's head dropped low.

"Whenever I see you, there's this pain inside my chest that I can't explain. I can hear something thumping too behind my ears. I know this because I was watching this drama earlier and realized it after." He said honestly.

"Jimin, I think you're still not sure of yourself. I mean, aren't you used to being around me since you used to be my pet?"

Jimin turned his face to meet my eyes. He had a lonely look in his eyes.

"Seo Rin, why do you always bring up being me your dog? I mean, I was a dog before, but now a human. Shouldn't you treat me as a human now too?"

I didn't know what to say to him as I stared at him in silence.

Jimin stood up and walked away. "Jimin!" I called to him, but my feet weren't moving from the spot.

I didn't know he felt the same way as me. My brain was jumbled up with mixed feelings, and emotions. However, I decided to run after Jimin before he got lost.

"Jimin! Jimin! Where are you? Let's go home!" I yelled like I was missing a dog.

I saw Jimin sitting under a tree with a dim light surrounding him. The sun had already went down as I couldn't see my surroundings that much, except for Jimin since I was looking for him desperately.

Jimin looked like he had a lot on his mind which he obviously did because of me. I didn't know this would have a lot of effect in him.

What do I do?