Chocolate + Strawberry

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jimin asked because of my slumped form.

"Just had a bad day that's all." I replied with a hint of smile.

I was having a very bad day because of what happened today.

He scootched closer to me while we were watching a movie.

"Do you want me to make you feel better?" He said and I nodded in reply.

Jimin started patting my head gently while I was resting my head on his left shoulder.

"You always patted my head when I felt sad because you always had to go to school, and left me alone at home." He said still patting my head.

I recalled the memory which brought a smile to my face.

"Hmm, true. But is this suppose to make me feel better?" I chuckled.

"It works for me all the time. How do I cheer you up then?"

I thought about what could cheer me up, when an idea popped up

"Let's go buy ice cream!" I said with a cheerful voice.

Jimin chuckled and headed for the door.

"One chocolate and one strawberry ice cream, please." Jimin said to the ice cream vendor.

He handed the strawberry to me and tasted it as soon as it was in my hands.

"Yum! Strawberry ice cream is the best!"

"Really? I think chocolate is more better, but let me try." Jimin said as he leaned closer to attempt to lick my strawberry ice cream.

He licked my strawberry ice cream while staring into my eyes.

Since when did he look this good?

He could be a model for eating strawberry ice cream.

Seo Rin, you're such a weirdo.

"Does it.. taste good?" I asked as Jimin was still trying to decide if it was good or not.

"It's okay, chocolate still tastes better though."

"Seriously? Let me try!" I said and leaned closer to lick his chocolate ice cream.

I licked his chocolate ice cream while Jimin stared at me.

"Oh, now you have a chocolate mustache." He commented while our face was closer than before.

Jimin leaned in slowly, and kissed my lips that apparently had a chocolate mustache on it.

He still had the strawberry taste from his lips, which tasted so sweet.

It was like we made an ice cream flavor which was called chocolate strawberry ice cream.

We didn't stop kissing until we felt our ice cream melt from our hands.

Jimin broke the kiss and licked his lips.

"They should start selling chocolate strawberry, I didn't know it would taste this good when combined together." He chuckled while he used his thumb to wipe the corner of my lips.

"Hahaha, they should." I replied smiling.

My Ippi really is a man now.

We ended up throwing half of our ice creams because of how it had melted.

We walked back home hand in hand. Our hands were still sticky from the ice cream, but this will keep us from being separated.