5 Meters Away

I'm pretty sure my eyebrows were frowning, and my mouth was open when I looked at Jimin's prescence five meters away from me.

Jimin's soft pink hair that seemed to stand out in the crowd, was a shock to me.

"Jimin?!" I loudly whispered to myself.

Jimin's eyes was looking for something, more like someone. I knew it was me, but what was he doing here?

Instead of calling him out to say that I was standing right 'here', well that plan backed out.

I instantly covered myself using my locker, burrying my head into the darkness inside the metal surrounding it.

The main reason I hid from Jimin was because I didn't like being the center of attention, considering that Jimin already looked popular.

But then I heard Jimin pass by, and I followed him behind with a couple girls in my class.

The guy beside Jimin was quite popular too, he stole all the girls' attention showing his deep dimples, with just one smile.

The girls in front of me were flocking over the guy Jimin was with, while Jimin surprisingly went in the men's washroom.
Was he looking for me there?

I slowly walked to the men's washroom making sure no one saw me because I was going to go in there, and talk to Jimin about this whole situation.

I walked inside, and my face was buried on someone's soft sweater. Knowing that I bumped into someone, I looked up, and saw Jimin's smile.

"Seo Rin!" He quickly wrapped his arms around me, and a smile was formed on my face.

"Jimin! What are you doing here?" I ended the hug.

"Seo Rin, I'm going to school with you. I also took the same class as you look." He handed me his schedule.

"But how? Where did you get these clothes? And you're hair?!" I fumbled onto his pink hair, and felt its soft texture.

"Namjoon helped me. He's outside right now." Jimin grabbed my hand to pull me outside, but I stopped him, not wanting for the girls who swarmed him earlier to see me.

"It's better for you to be home Jimin. You don't know anything about college, since you haven't even graduated kindergarten." I frowned at him.

"What do you mean? I can learn. Namjoon even taugh me some stuff, and I already know them." Jimin's eyes had a visible hint of sadness to his dark brown eyes.

"But Jimin, I'm only worried for you. You know you only have the appearance of a human. It might take awhile for you to adapt in this kind of environment."
I held his hand, while looking at him.

Jimin sighed.

"I can't believe you're still treating me like a dog. Can't you trust me?"

I frowned, guilt filling up inside of me. I opened my mouth, but no words came out.

We stared at each other's eyes in silence.

"I guess you don't." Jimin said briefly.

He let go of my hands, and walked out of the men's washroom.