Puppy Eyes

"How could this happen?" I said outloud. I can't believe he figured out the situation first though.

If this is really Ippi, then...

I threw Ippi's favourite ball outside the room, and the boy leaped out of bed running to where the ball landed. He came back with the ball in his mouth, and the blanket still wrapped around his waist.

Okay, that's definetly Ippi. I sighed.

"You need to get changed." I looked around the closet to find the largest t-shirt I owned, and a bigger sweatpants to fit him. Oh, and an underwear. I smacked my face so hard that I thought I was going to fall off.

I grabbed a large pink t-shirt that said 'We Heart Pink'. It was from a campaign I used to volunteer back then, and it was the only large t-shirt I owned. I grabbed a grey sweatpant, and an old underwear I don't use anymore. I mean it's Ippi, he wouldn't mind.

I gave Ippi the clothes, and pushed him in the bathroom.

"Go change!" He obeyed as he walked in the bathroom.

I locked it, and thought My Ippi. He's not the Ippi I know anymore.

Ippi is human now. I'm even more flustered since he's a guy. My interaction with guys was not really good. I've never had a boyfriend either because studying, and taking care of Ippi had occupied my free time.

Ippi came out of the bathroom pouting, his clothes disheveled. His arm was put in one hole of the shirt, and the other out of his arm revealing his collarbones once again.

I helped him fixed his clothes, and made our way to the living room.

"Hey, Seo Rin!" Ippi called for me.

I walked towards him giving him a 'what' face.

"Nothing." He smiled with his eyes smiling as well.

"I've always wanted to say you're name, instead of just barking at you." I relaxed at his words. It was true that we couldn't communicate by talking, but we still communicated by actions.

"Seo Rin. Please don't be uncomfortable around me just because I now turned into a human. I'm still the same Ippi you've taken care of." His eyes had a hint of sadness as he stared into my eyes.

"Everything feels like a dream, Ippi. Everything is escalating so quick. I don't know how you turned like this all of a sudden." I told him with a worried tone in my voice.

"Are you going to abandon me, now that I turned like this?" His head was down like how he always acted whenever he was sad, or was being scolded.

Why would I abandon Ippi? Just because he's a guy with a new face? Would things become uncomfortable between us? I thought to myself.

"No. Ippi, I would never abandon you. I still love you like always." Okay saying I love you to a guy with a new face is definetly weird. I thought once again.

Ippi's face lightened up, and went to hug me which made me flinched at his actions. I pat his brown hair which surprised me because it was as soft as his fur when he was a dog.

I sat down on the ground, and Ippi had suddenly fell asleep on my lap.

I smiled while looking at his features. He was one handsome young man. He had eyes that would squint while smiling, his petite nose was cute just like a puppy, his full lips looked soft, and his face looked flawless as a baby's skin. What am I thinking? Ippi's my dog.

I should find a way to how Ippi became a human, and turn him back soon. But first, I need to get him clothes that would suit him tomorrow.