Uninvited Guest

"Where were you?" Jimin said with a pout, although a hint of sadness were visible in his eyes."

I looked at the clock on the wall. It was already 9pm.

"Sorry Jimin. I went somewhere with my classmate for our art project together, that's why I was so late." I told him.

"I was so worried  that something might have happened to you since you don't usually come home at this hour." He said with a worried look.

"I really am sorry. Next time I'll tell you in advance if I'm coming home late." I said as I sat beside him on the couch.

"Alright."

Jimin was silent and I didn't dare break it. I knew he was still upset with me.

The doorbell rang, both Jimin and I turned at each other since we weren't expecting any visitors.

I stood up to walk to the door and hesitantly opened the door.

As I opened the door, there stood Jungkook waiting impatiently.

"Hey, let's go get my phone. I almost forgot about it." Jungkook said.

"Oh, I forgot about that.
Did you just came here to tell me that?"

"Uh, yeah." He said while raising his one eyebrow.

"Seo Rin, who's at the door?"

Jimin curiously peeked right behind me to see who had visited at this time.

"It's Jungkook, my partner for my art project." I explained to him.

Jimin's once curious face turned into a frown. I looked at Jungkook, then back to Jimin.
They were both staring at each other.

"Come on, Lee Seo Rin let's get my phone now." Jungkook said convincing me.

"Can't you wait tomorrow?" Jimin interrupted.

"Uh, no. She broke it, then fixed it, and now I need it back right away." Jungkook explained.

"Seo Rin, stay. You don't have to listen to him." Jimin said.

"I really need my phone now, so come on." Jungkook said ignoring Jimin.

"Uh." I looked back to Jimin, then Jungkook.

"Look, your phone can wait tomorrow. I can't leave you alone with her at this hour." Jimin slammed the door close on Jungkook's face, and pulled me towards the living room.

"Lee Seo Rin??! Hey don't just ignore me!" Jungkook spoke behind the door.

"Jimin? That was my partner for art. He just wanted to get his phone back, you didn't have to slam the door in front of his face." I told Jimin.

"You're partners with him?" Jimin asked me.

"Yeah? Why? There's nothing wrong with Jungkook, he's a friend."
I was so confused to why he was acting like this all of a sudden.

"Seo Rin, you don't even know him that well. Don't ever go near him ever again!" Jimin yelled filled with worry in his eyes.