Katherine Lemon's Cafe

"Hey, Jungkook!" I called out to the guy who was sitting near the window of the cafe.

Jungkook looked up from his phone and waved at both Jimin and I.

Classes ended early for all of us and we decided to stop by at Katherine Lemon's Cafe before going home.

"Wow, you two are matching." I commented with a grin.

Jungkook was wearing a black and white plaid shirt, while Jimin was wearing a yellow and black plaid shirt.

"What the heck, man. I don't wanna match with you." Jimin complained, while Jungkook was laughing at the situation.

"How's Moon doing?"
Jimin asked about Jungkook's wolf since the day we found out he was taking care of a wild animal.

"He's doing good actually. But I'll be sending him away about next week to live in the wild. I mean it's really sad for me, but I have to do what's right." He shrugged.

"I'm glad Moon's doing fine. Do you mind if we visit before he goes?" I asked.

"No not at all. You can come by my house anytime this week." Jungkook replied.

Jimin and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Order number 54" the clerk yelled out.

"Oh, that's ours. I'll be right back." Jungkook stood up to grab the drinks we ordered.

All of a sudden, Jimin held my hand.

"What's up, Jimin? Is something wrong?"

Jimin smiled and said,
"Nothing. I'm just happy with the way things are lately. Do you think I'll stay like this, and won't turn back into a dog anymore?"

"Don't think about that now. What's important is that you're here with me, and if ever something happens to you, we'll figure it all out."
I touched Jimin's soft face to assure him that I will stay by his side.

Jungkook came with our drinks and Jimin cheered up as soon as he saw his strawberry banana smoothie.

We all talked in the cafe as if we had been friends for so long. We shared our likes and dislikes, and even joked about each other.

"Hey, I need to go to the washroom, I'll be right back." Jimin said, while Jungkook and I nodded.

While Jimin was in the washroom, Jungkook and I talked about our plans in the future since we were majoring in art at the moment.

"In the future? I thought about working in a company and designing band logos. Simple as that. But who knows, I might change it.
What about you?" Jungkook replied.

"Well, I'm not really sure at the moment, but I started becoming interested in designing cosmetic products."
I said, swirling my glass of blueberry smoothie.

"That's a good one. It's not bad. I would like it if we-"
Jungkook's sentence was cut off when he noticed that I accidentally spilt my smoothie onto my shirt.

"Oh my gosh!" I shrieked.
There was a big blue stain on my white t-shirt that I had no clue why I ended up splashing myself with my drink. And to think that it was such a bad idea wearing a white t-shirt.

Jungkook immediately grabbed some tissue and handed it to me, while I wiped them onto my shirt since it was turning into a dark blue and purple color.

"I need to go to the washroom to clean this up."
Jungkook nodded.

It was a mistake to quickly stand up from my seat because I didn't know that the blueberry smoothie had spilled all the way under my chair causing me to loose my balance.

Before I slipped, Jungkook rushed to save me from falling. But he wasn't quick enough to grab me, and ended up slipping along with me. His face crashed onto my face, which caused both our lips to touch.

Our eyes met, followed by shocked expressions. We couldn't move from the awkward position we were in.

Jungkook slowly moved away, while everyone surrounded us, and asked if we were alright. The staff helped cleaned the mess, while Jungkook helped me to stand up. I mumbled a thank you and quickly made my exit towards the washroom.

I stared at myself into the mirror.
That was a big fat mess! I whispered to myself, while slapping my already red cheeks.