Warm & Sweet Kisses

"Seo Rin, what will happen if I turned back into a dog again?"

"Jimin, I would still love you for who you are." I smiled at him while we both washed our hands on the sink.

"Seo Rin, I'm scared. I don't want to turn back. I wan't to be human for the rest of my life. I want to be with you, to hold you, kiss you, talk to you..."

I looked at him in awe. I grabbed a paper towel and dried Jimin's hands.

"Jimin, I'll still be here with you no matter what happens." He smiled and he had a face of relief.

"Thank you. I don't even know what happened to me."

"What do you mean?" I asked him curiously.

"I mean, that day.. When you were out. I felt sick like my body couldn't move at all. Then you came in, and I was so surprised of what had happened to me."

"So, you just turned human on the spot?" I asked him almost giggling at his cuteness.

"You could say that." He said as he smiled once again.

I walked towards him and gave him a kiss on his left cheek.

"Let's go to sleep, it's getting late." I grabbed his hand and walked towards the bedroom.

Jimin slipped in underneath the covers, while I was getting ready for bed.

I had pajamas on and plopped onto the bed next to him.

Jimin pulled me close and hugged me until we were asleep.

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, as I opened my eyes to see Jimin's angelic face.

There was a streak of light shining on his face because of how the moonlight was reflecting in the window.

I stared at his eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, just about everything.

I kissed his lips once again, even though he was asleep, and felt his soft lips onto mine.

I felt my heart flutter, and giggled quietly at him.

Jimin moved his hand on my back lightly and I closed my eyes really quick to pretend I was asleep.

Jimin stopped moving, and I slowly opened my eyes. But Jimin had his eyes on me, already awake.

"Oh! You're awake?"

"I think you woke me up." Jimin chuckled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." I laughed.

"Why were you kissing me in the middle of the night?"

"Um.." I hesitated trying to come up with a lie.

"Look, your cheeks are already red. I don't think I need an answer." He laughed, and I felt embarrassed around him all of a sudden.

"You're so cute." He commented and pinched my cheek.

"Ow, it hurts." I glared at him, while Jimin chuckled at me.

"I love you." Jimin kissed my forehead and I fell asleep after that.