Smell

"A wolf?!" I whispered loudly at him in fear.

"Shh. Don't be too loud, someone might hear." Jimin said as he looks around carefully.

I could not believe that danger was just around the corner, and that the wolf we just witnessed could have eaten us alive.

It was terrifying to think that we were so close to dying right at that moment.

"Hey guys, be careful when going home, especially who you talk to. It's quite dangerous these days, just to let you know." Namjoon warned us, after sipping his strawberry milk at our table.

Both of us nodded in agreement.

"Seo Rin!" I turned around, and saw Jungkook walking towards the table we were sitting in the cafeteria.

"Can I copy the homework we had for Mr. Kim? The research paper about Leonardo Da Vinci?" Jungkook asked casually.

"Um, I haven't started on that yet, sorry." I said while fiddling on the hem of my sweater.

"Oh. Get it done already so I can copy." Jungkook said in disappointment, and walked away.

"What? I'm not his slave!" I commented with an irritated tone.

"Who was that?" Namjoon asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"That? His name's Jungkook." Jimin answered who was also furrowing his eyebrows.

"I have a bad feeling about that guy." Namjoon said while opening his tupperware that contained strawberries. He ate it one by one savoring its flavour.

"You're not the only one. He has this smell that I just can't figure out." Jimin replied.

"There's nothing wrong with him." I said interuppting their conversation.

"No, you don't understand Seo Rin. Our sense of smell is actually strong, and that guy Jungkook is definetly something."

Jimin nodded at Namjoon's statement, while I was left, still doubting Jungkook's supposedly strange 'smell'.

"Would you say it as a good smell, or a bad smell?"

"Well, it's like he's been outside a lot that you can smell nature, but another layer of perfume reduces it all." Namjoon gestured with his hands, trying to find the right words.

Jimin nodded still eating one of Namjoon's strawberries.

"Then he must really like to go outside, since he is in the basketball team too." I said.

"Yeah, and he somehow smells like blood too." Namjoon said while his head tilted, questioning himself.

Jimin and I both looked at each other, and then back to Namjoon.