Adventure Part II

Since Namjoon had been human for almost three years, he helped me get into Seo Rin's school.

What shocked me is that he was apparently still in college.

He pretended that he was my cousin, and attended the school with me.

Namjoon even brought me to a world where there was nothing but clothes that glowed, in my eyes.

"You need this. And this, and this, no this."
Namjoon who was non stop holding clothes in front of me to see what suited me.

In the end, he gave me a black sweater with colorful writings on them, with light ripped skinny jeans, and casual black sneakers.

"You're wearing that on the first day of school." Namjoon said leading me outside with bags in my hands.

I kept this a secret to Seo Rin to avoid her asking me questions, until the day Namjoon and I go to school.

The next day Namjoon invited me to go somewhere again. He was really determined to make me into a new person in order to get a good impression.

"Let's go to the hair salon."

We arrived at the hair salon, and Namjoon suggested I dye my hair light pink with my hair combed up to show my forehead.

After a few hours, the stylist dried and styled my hair.

I stared at the mirror, with a shock in my face.

"It looks really good on you." Namjoon complimented with a smile.

"Is this what college students usually look like?" I asked him.

"Of course. Everyone has their different styles." He said proudly.

When the day of my first day of school came, I waited for Seo Rin to go to school.

Then wore the clothes Namjoon picked out for me.

He picked me up, and headed to school nervously.

We arrived at the front desk of the school to sign up some forms in order to officially be part of the school.

"Namjoon, I'm really nervous. Maybe this was a bad idea. Seo Rin's going to be mad at me."

"Jimin, relax. Everything will be fine. I got you."

I smiled faintly, while returning a big smile.

As I walked in, everyone stared at us, while my eyes searched for who I came here for.