Alley

Jimin and I were walking home after the problem we had just ended. Namjoon suggested that he would drop us off, but Jimin told him we were fine walking.

We were quite happy, just being the two of us alone. I still felt butterflies in my stomach every time I was with him.

I love him. I trust him.

No words could describe how happy I was.

"Seo Rin, wanna go get ice cream?" He smiled so bright that it made me smile too.

"Yea-" I stopped after hearing a sound behind the garbage can at the dark alley we just past by.

We both looked at each other curiously.

"You heard that too?" Jimin whispered at me.

"It sounded like a growl." I said creepily, goosebumps forming on my arms.

We decided to peek at the dark alley. We saw a dark figure lying on the ground, while something was on top of it.

It was an unknown creature that had four legs, ears, and a tail. The scenery was too dark to notice its features, which were hard to point out what animal it was.

"Oh my gosh." I mouthed at Jimin.

He also had a look of fear in his eyes, and decided to peek again carefully to avoid being seen by the creature.

Then, he looked at me and dragged me out of the spot where we were standing.

"Jimin, what was it?" I panted, while trying to catch up to his pace.

He ignored my question, still pulling me towards an unknown direction, hoping it was home.

After running for a couple minutes, he stopped, and all we could hear was our heavy breathing.

Jimin dragged us to a place surrounded by people, to achieve that 'safe' place away from the scene we had just witness.

"Back there," Jimin said trying to catch his breath.

"was a wolf."