Clumsy

"Hey, Jungkook right? We're apparently partners for this project Mr. Kim assigned us." I said to him shyly.

"You're Seo Rin?" He had an irritated expression while staring at me from head to toe.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry again about this morning."  There was silence and all I could hear was the typing sounds he made on his laptop.

I sighed as I sat down beside him.
This is going to be a long day.

My classes ended in a swift today surprisingly. Maybe it was because I day-dreamed about Jimin the whole time.

Jungkook and I still haven't decided on what project we were doing cause he refused to talk to me. I already said sorry a million times, yet he's still mad? I guess some people hold grudges even in the smallest things.

Oh shoot. I have to cook for dinner tonight.

I grabbed my phone from the back pocket of my jeans to check what time it was.

I frowned at the unfamiliarity design of my lockscreen when I pressed the home button. Its background was plain black. Last time I checked, I had a yellow background on mine.

Uh oh, this is not mine.

I panicked as I thought of who's phone I was holding, and where mine might be.

I ran back to my class to the possibilty that my phone might still be there.

The classroom was empty when I arrived. This lost my hope, then suddenly I thought of an idea.

I should message the person that I have his/her phone. Wait, that won't work at all.

I facepalmed myself completely.

I tried opening it, but forgot that people put passcodes in their phones. Of course.

I was walking to exit the school while trying to see if I could open the phone.

Of course, the clumsy person I always was, bumps onto someones shoulders, which made me fall to the ground, along with the person who bumped me.

Ouch. I rubbed my back because of the impact. I looked at the person who bumped into me.

"Jungkook?" I could hear his breath quicken. He must have ran, probably trying to find his phone which was now on the ground beside me.

"I was looking all over for you. I took your cellphone instead of mine." He said as he handed the phone to me.

I grabbed the phone that was on the ground and we both stood up, and exchanged our phones.

"Thanks." I said, then I saw the anger in his face immediately after he looked to me from his phone.

"What's wrong?" Then he immediately showed his phone screen to me which now had a big crack in the middle.

"This is what's wrong!" He replied.

"I've dropped this phone so many times already and no cracks. But you!-" I gulped as he emphasized the "you."

"You dropped it and made a huge crack." He complained.

Oh goodness. Why?

"Look, um, I'm sorry. You were the one who bumped into me and made me drop your phone so it's not my fault this time."
I explained calmly to try and make a point.

"You could have held on to it tightly. How could you be so careless of someone else's phone?" This time I felt irritated.

"You ran so fast that I even fell to the ground, that's why your phone made a crack..."

"Wait a minute. You bumped into me, but you're worried about your phone? Man, what a gentleman you are." I snickered sarcastically.

"Look I don't have time to argue right now. What are you going to do about this.?" Jungkook said as he showcased his cracked phone screen in front of my face."

"Nothing. It's not my fault I fell." I sassed back.

What's up with me today? I'm suddenly shouting out all of my thoughts.

"Fine. Be that way."

Then Jungkook started to walk towards me, and realized that there was no more space when I bumped onto the lockers behind me.

He cornered me with his right arm and said while his face was close to mine,

"If you don't fix this, you better enjoy your day today because tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow, and the day after that will not be very good for you."

Oh crap is he serious?