Fall

It's been a month since all the weird stuff that had happened to my dog.

And I was getting comfortably used to it...

Ippi, or should I say Jimin, and I had gotten so close that I feel like people might mistaken us as a couple.

Also, Jimin has been getting spoiled by me lately. I just couldn't resist those puppy eyes that he was born with.

"Seo Rin, can you make popcorn for us?" Jimin pleaded. We were in the middle of watching a horror movie that he suggested even though he looked like he was about to pass out when he saw the cover image of the dvd.

"Fine." I gave in.

I stood up to go to the kitchen and make popcorn. All of a sudden I hear him scream of fear. I went to check on him, and he was covering his eyes with a pillow.

"Maybe watching a horror was a bad idea." I told him.

"No, I wanna know what happens to the main characters at the end." He mumbled, but I could clearly hear it.

I went back to the living room, and sat next to him.

As he grabbed a handful of popcorn, he smelled its scent before eating them.
"Yummy." He said with a smile.

That smile just made my heart skip a beat.

There were times that he would make my heart skip a beat.

One time, both of us were walking by a sidewalk to go to the convenience store. We were talking about a topic about other dogs, such as what certain type of food they like. He also talked about how he could converse with the other dogs while he was still a dog back then, but now he couldn't because he was turned into a human now.

Anyway, while we were talking, I didn't know there was someone biking behind us when he suddenly grabbed me by my arm, and pulled me by his chest, which really startled me. I thought he was just hugging me for fun, but realized that there were bikers behind us. My heart skipped a beat, no doubt.

There was another time when we were playing a game at this fun place where you could win lots of stuff such as crane machines, wheel of fortune, etc.

I was trying so hard to get this cute koala plushie that I already spent like $8 just to get the plushie.

When I used my last $2, he said "Let me try."

And I couldn't believe he won it with just one try.

I took it out of the box, and smiled at him while saying 'thanks!'

I was so happy he got the plushie, and he smiled back at me while patting my head.

That simple gesture also made my heart skip a beat. I should be the one patting his head since he did a great job getting the plushie I wanted.

These little things he does make my heart skip a beat which I don't understand because he's just a dog who turned into a human.

Even though I realized that I've fallen for him, I intend to keep it a secret.

If I confessed to him, things might go wrong between us...

Jimin suddenly fell asleep on my left shoulder. Dogs take a nap at the afternoon right?

Hearing his soft breaths made me smile, as I softly leaned my head on top of his head, and drifted off to sleep.